Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redlistvet

Infuriating look into how the elite think of us!

21 posts in this topic

http://www.infowars.com/warren-buffett-some-citizens-dont-fit-in-a-market-based-economy-so-we-send-them-to-afghanistan/

Found this article and it really pisses me off. This kind of thinking isn't particular to this guy alone.  Many of our wonderful elected officials think this way also.

So get ready for a one way trip to the middle East.

1 person likes this

He's a Hillary Clinton fan, in the video on Zero Hedge where this article originated from he states he wants her to be the CEO of this country. The elite have a long history of saying things that gives away their true feelings toward the rest of us, I guess that is how stupid they really think we are, that no one will notice it. Kissinger is a real piece of work with some of the quotes I've seen from him.

They have been getting away with it for so long with no reprocussions!!something needs to change

I am always amazed as to why people want the elite to change. You can't force people to change no matter what you may feel or how much you may think you are right. The elite probably don't think your right so what gives anyone the right to dictate what others do no matter the class of money they are in. Then I am always amazed as to why someone would hang their hat waiting for a particular class of people to change when history has shown us they don't change. I learned a long time ago they only one that can change is you and only you. If people have their feelings about the elite, well they are just feelings and that isn't going to change a thing. 

Make yourself happy and quit worrying about trying to change others as it isn't going to happen.

Oh, I'm not wanting them to change. I just can't believe how blantant the contempt has become. Instead of making these kinds of comments behind closed doors, its now OK, and fine, to openly say these things with out fear of reprisal.  Especially with all this recent push for PC talk and "Oh no" don't offend any one at any cost.  

So what's your worth to society then, what do you bring to the table that will make Master Buffet happy so he won't send you off like a unwanted barn cat.

Oh I also have to add, yes sometimes we do have to change the way that the elites think.  Because we all know that Hitler and Musolini only had the best intentions for all of mankind.

Edited by Redlistvet

We should send him and all of his kind on a ship to sea with only enough gas to get to a predestined destination like a deserted island.  

Oh, I'm not wanting them to change. I just can't believe how blantant the contempt has become. Instead of making these kinds of comments behind closed doors, its now OK, and fine, to openly say these things with out fear of reprisal.  Especially with all this recent push for PC talk and "Oh no" don't offend any one at any cost.  

So what's your worth to society then, what do you bring to the table that will make Master Buffet happy so he won't send you off like a unwanted barn cat.

Oh I also have to add, yes sometimes we do have to change the way that the elites think.  Because we all know that Hitler and Musolini only had the best intentions for all of mankind.

You cannot change the way psychopaths think. The only control you have is over your own world that exists outside of their world. Power up your own world just the way you like it, virtually negating anything they have past or present. Remember the "Untouchables?" You are untouchable unless you give your permission.

1 person likes this

We should send him and all of his kind on a ship to sea with only enough gas to get to a predestined destination like a deserted island.  

Middle of the ocean with a timed plug that pops so the buggers have time to re-think their stupidity before becoming shark food! 

So now you are upset that the elite are openly telling you what they are doing and before you would be upset because they would keep it behind closed doors and not tell you. Do you not see how it doesn't make any sense because you are never satisfied with either way they do it? So what do you want? You can't have it both ways.

He's a Hillary Clinton fan, in the video on Zero Hedge where this article originated from he states he wants her to be the CEO of this country. The elite have a long history of saying things that gives away their true feelings toward the rest of us, I guess that is how stupid they really think we are, that no one will notice it. Kissinger is a real piece of work with some of the quotes I've seen from him.

Well the fact still stands, where would they be without you?

So now you are upset that the elite are openly telling you what they are doing and before you would be upset because they would keep it behind closed doors and not tell you. Do you not see how it doesn't make any sense because you are never satisfied with either way they do it? So what do you want? You can't have it both ways.

The Declaration of Independence states

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal", 

I truly believe in that statement.

Someone with power, money, or station has no right to decide a person's worth based on their own privileged criteria.  

The Declaration of Independence states

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal", 

I truly believe in that statement.

Someone with power, money, or station has no right to decide a person's worth based on their own privileged criteria.  

Well obviously they do...as they are doing it

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.