Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
root

Thank you Cinn, Thank you Thoth.

4 posts in this topic

So, a while back....when we were all Junkies; Cinn and Thoth both helped me out in finding some medication for my dog, Chloe.  She had Cushing's disease and was not doing well.  With their help I was able to totally eradicate Chole's Cushing's disease. Chloe was 17 and was my best buddy since I was 13, we did everything together.  This past Sunday Chloe suffered a stroke and I had to put her down.  It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.  I miss her so much.  Cinn and Thoth helped to give me almost an extra year with my best friend and I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

4 people like this

Aww root, you're welcome. I'm so glad you had more time with your girl, Chloe! And I'm sending you a virtual hug for comfort for her loss. (((root)))

1 person likes this

Truly sorry for your loss. The art of understanding your pet is heart-felt. I'm glad you got an extra year with Chloe.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.