Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

AIR FORCE WANTS OWNERS TO GIVE UP PROPERTY NEAR SECRET AREA 51

15 posts in this topic

Air Force wants owners to give up property near secret Area 51

Tptb must be expanding operations at Area 51, you know the place that wasn't there but was for years. 

<snip>

LAS VEGAS –  The U.S. Air Force is giving an ultimatum to owners of a remote Nevada property that over time has been surrounded by a vast bombing range including the super-secret Area 51.

They're being told to take a $5.2 million "last best offer" for their property by Thursday -- or the government will seize it through condemnation.

The owners include descendants of a couple who lost their hardscrabble mining enterprise after the Air Force moved in in the 1940s. Nuclear tests then began in 1951, their mine mill mysteriously exploded in 1954 and they ran out of money to seek reparations from the government in 1959.

Air Force officials are calling it a matter of national security.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/07/air-force-wants-owners-to-give-up-property-near-secret-area-51/?intcmp=hpbt3

I have been watching this for days.....I have only one thing to say to the family at this point.

They cant win.

Tptb must be expanding operations at Area 51, you know the place that wasn't there but was for years. 

<snip>

LAS VEGAS –  The U.S. Air Force is giving an ultimatum to owners of a remote Nevada property that over time has been surrounded by a vast bombing range including the super-secret Area 51.

They're being told to take a $5.2 million "last best offer" for their property by Thursday -- or the government will seize it through condemnation.

The owners include descendants of a couple who lost their hardscrabble mining enterprise after the Air Force moved in in the 1940s. Nuclear tests then began in 1951, their mine mill mysteriously exploded in 1954 and they ran out of money to seek reparations from the government in 1959.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/07/air-force-wants-owners-to-give-up-property-near-secret-area-51/?intcmp=hpbt3

There have been too many crimes committed against the people in the name of "national security".  What are they doing exactly on Area 51? No one knows.

There have been too many crimes committed against the people in the name of "national security".  What are they doing exactly on Area 51? No one knows.

More than this one family can handle ....that's for sure.

The place has to be just so rad hot anyhow. .....I would bail............they should really consider a less ionizing place to finish their lives.

This is friggin awful :( :yah:

they should just sell it to Russians e.e; or China since they would pay around 20 million or higher for the land xD

Life's too short.  Why tangle with an 800 pound gorilla?  Take the doe ray me, go to Vegas and party with the dancing girls. 

I give them many greens for standing up for their rights, but in the end, this is the USA and our rights started evaporating they day after that piece of toilet paper they call our Constitution was signed. Best thing they can do is take the money and run, cause the next step isn't going to be imminent domain or condemnation of the land, its going to be an 'accident' and a shallow grave. Just ask anyone who has ever crossed a Clinton.

-AL

Guys could this be it?

Area 52 – Exclusive Image – 20,000 Year Old Structures!

http://api.ning.com/files/OdjX9Z2ruqQacSQ45pe99OobUTnzPadsnECEPF-wxtgxSuZPvj0ROaDn1t9yTo6P2WiLwQjV1MXj4GCg1xd-wmTBtJ1LwWvN/Illuminati_Area_52__Aliens_Fallen_Angels_20000_years_Old.jpg?width=300

This incredible image of Area 52 (next to Area 51 in Nevada) has never been seen before and was given to Stew Webb, a Federal Whistleblower (www.stewwebb.com) by one of his sources.  You won’t be find this image ANYWHERE else!

Illuminati’s Area 52 Alien-Fallen Angel Base, Papose Lake Nevada 20,000 years old, south west of Area 51 the U.S. Government Test site. Symbolism 6 pointed Star used by Illuminati black magic to harness dark energies show here at Highly Classified secret Area 52 Alien Base aka Fallen Angel Base. This is the oldest Archaeology find in the world, share it with your friends and family and do not ask me were I got it from!

The Council of 13, the 12 Humans who are Devil Worshipers go there on vacations.

source

<snip>

Curious for an unmapped area. :jptdknpa:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.