Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

"[T]o be protected from what is to come."

15 posts in this topic

The entire September message from the Illuminati is interesting.  However, the message has one line I found rather disconcerting. 

"All must be welcomed if the human race is to be protected from what is to come."

http://illuminati.am/seekers/?utm_source=Illuminati+Official&utm_campaign=d33b27eff2-ILLU_SATW_E_9715&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_34dda4dfc7-d33b27eff2-24655005&goal=0_34dda4dfc7-d33b27eff2-24655005&mc_cid=d33b27eff2&mc_eid=936b6b62e4

What is coming in your opinion?

The entire September message from the Illuminati is interesting.  However, the message has one line I found rather disconcerting. 

"All must be welcomed if the human race is to be protected from what is to come."

http://illuminati.am/seekers/?utm_source=Illuminati+Official&utm_campaign=d33b27eff2-ILLU_SATW_E_9715&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_34dda4dfc7-d33b27eff2-24655005&goal=0_34dda4dfc7-d33b27eff2-24655005&mc_cid=d33b27eff2&mc_eid=936b6b62e4

What is coming in your opinion?

It's a carefully worded phrase designed to convince you to accept everyone
who you may not normally be comfortable with according to your upbringing
and your morals.

What's coming is obvious, but the whole thing is just a play on words. It's all
about acceptance, tolerance,  and conformity in a controlled society.

1 person likes this

It is inexcusable to assume that this planet’s citizens are unprepared to learn the same truths as the elite. The Illuminatiam is written for all people, in all places – not just those of power, prestige, or wealth. It is a map to point the lost to the Light and a guide for those who already walk upon the path.

Well, I suppose if you can't beat them join them....Where do I sign.. (TIC) 

1 person likes this

The value of something is not found in its cost, but in the sacrifice it requires to obtain.

Classic programming for humans.

dafaq-did-i-just-read.jpg

The Illuminati have a testament? Did Nancy Pelosi write that? You have to vote for it before you can know what's in it?

I'm conflused. But the judge released the clerk who refused to give marriage licenses to gays.

dafaq-did-i-just-read.jpg

The Illuminati have a testament? Did Nancy Pelosi write that? You have to vote for it before you can know what's in it?

I'm conflused. But the judge released the clerk who refused to give marriage licenses to gays.

Yeah, but she can still go to jail, or at least lose her job.

Yeah, but she can still go to jail, or at least lose her job.

she would have to resign since its an elected position.no?

she would have to resign since its an elected position.no?

I'm Not sure, but they did say she could be fired if she was unwilling or unable to do her job.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The value of something is not found in its cost, but in the sacrifice it requires to obtain.

Classic programming for humans.

Seen another way; the sacrifice is the cost.

1 person likes this

Found this book on Amazon.  Some of the reviews are a gas.

The reason there are so many people giving this book a five star review is because 'the illuminatiam' requires a review to be written about their book praising it. The review goes into the potential member's 'FILE' and will be used to help determine whether or not one is 'worthy' of being a member. Sooo, whether or not these people thought the book was good, they are giving it 5 stars to hopefully help them gain admittance to this group. That being said, the book was clearly written on a third grade level and honestly doesn't SAY anything. It's one of those useless books that changes back and forth from giving useless quotes, to trying to show how powerful and all-knowing the illuminati is. You will come away from this book wondering why you wasted your money and realizing you now know exactly NOTHING MORE than you knew before reading it. (I have a feeling I WONT be accepted into this FAKE Illuminatiam group!)

I will admit they paint a fun picture at times, in a strictly fiction sense. A "pure white room in the middle of a secret island in the atlantic where the global elite meet to decide our fates". Thats the best the author of this trash could think up?

a 10 page glorified essay turned into a two paragraph a page book. The claims of a white room where celebrities, politicians or some rich guy meeting nude within a dark room is just playing upon the fascination and obsession of a modern pop culture version of the Illuminati. Society as of today would love another book that glorifies their wants and materialistic desires that can only be satisfied by a secret society that will finance all of your hopes and dreams as long as you serve as a small cog in a bigger part of a machine. Only read this if you want a laugh, you've been watching way too many youtube videos and not reading books that are over 200 years old based on the illuminati or you're not mentally stable.

I couldn't quite get through this. It expounds upon no esoteric concepts and offers initiation without initiation. A very suspect and substance absent work. It reads like a new diet fad.

LOL Their website says "Those who control the printing of money don't need it" (para). Then why are they charging 11 bucks for basically a booklet? With their "vast wealth" and "ability to create money at the press of a button" they can't afford to ship out a few booklets? C'mon. That is just like televangelists telling you that "Almighty God" who created heaven and earth needs YOUR donations so His word can be spread. Haha. But I give these guys credit for a nice, well-designed scam. lol

Ooooh! Spooky! A secret society that controls EVERYTHING! That time you stubbed your toe? That time you opened the cupboard, then turned and face-planted yourself into it? That time you locked your keys in your locker? You thought you did it, but it was THE ILLUMINED NAUGHTY!!! Kids,

End Quote

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.