Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

10 reasons why Trump will win the GOP nomination

14 posts in this topic

While Trump bothers me some, personality-wise, we could do a LOT worse. Certainly won't here him saying "global warming & rising sea levels are the greatest threat to natoinal security", right?

:bSLfSaC:

That was one shitty article.

Ya know you're "manspreading." It's OK. I like ol' Jeff Bridges. So far the Donald is high in my poll. He doesn't beat around the bush. Wait. Yes, he does. :yes:

Ya know you're "manspreading." It's OK. I like ol' Jeff Bridges. So far the Donald is high in my poll. He doesn't beat around the bush. Wait. Yes, he does. :yes:

Lol no, the quality of the writing was crap. The statements were true. I support Trump.

On 08/09/2015 19:48:16, thedudeabides said:

Lol no, the quality of the writing was crap. The statements were true. I support Trump.

quality of writing? lol. I was talking about your big Lebowski avatar.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.cpzKXuUi%2BlQMt510jVohuQ&w=150&h=100&c=7&p=0&dpr=2&pid=1.7

Trump will not be on the ticket. I'd vote for him. Bush is one tick above Hillary,  imo.

On 08/09/2015 21:04:10, grav said:

quality of writing? lol. I was talking about your big Lebowski avatar.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.cpzKXuUi%2BlQMt510jVohuQ&w=150&h=100&c=7&p=0&dpr=2&pid=1.7

Trump will not be on the ticket. I'd vote for him. Bush is one tick above Hillary,  imo.

I see a lot o support for trump, if he loses the nomination there will be some outrage.  also I was spaced out on your reference to the big L.

In his 2000 book "The America We Deserve," Trump said he supports a ban on assault weapons and longer waiting periods on gun purchases.

- What's his definition of an assault weapon?  Inquiring minds want to know.      

Trump said Colorado’s legalization of marijuana was “bad”. 

-Pro war on drugs.

Trump proposed a four-bracket tax system which contained rates of 1%, 5%, 10% and 15% and eliminated the corporate income and estate taxes. 

- Since they can obviously print all the money they want, there is no need for taxes at all.  They can simply print the money needed to run government.

Trump has expressed a staunch desire for the US to adopt universal healthcare.  

- Not sure where he stands on this issue at the present time.

Trump loves Hillary Clinton, donating to her campaigns in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, as well as donating a six-digit sum to the Clinton Foundation. Clinton even attended Trump’s 2005 wedding, and Trump called her a “fantastic Senator.” He praised Jeb Bush in 2000, saying “He’s exactly the kind of political leader this country needs now and will very much need in the future. He’s bright, tough, and principled. I like the Bush family very much. I believe we could get another president from the Bushes. He may be the one.”

- Without comment.

In his 2000 book "The America We Deserve," Trump said he supports a ban on assault weapons and longer waiting periods on gun purchases.

- What's his definition of an assault weapon?  Inquiring minds want to know.      

Trump said Colorado’s legalization of marijuana was “bad”. 

-Pro war on drugs.

Trump proposed a four-bracket tax system which contained rates of 1%, 5%, 10% and 15% and eliminated the corporate income and estate taxes. 

- Since they can obviously print all the money they want, there is no need for taxes at all.  They can simply print the money needed to run government.

Trump has expressed a staunch desire for the US to adopt universal healthcare.  

- Not sure where he stands on this issue at the present time.

Trump loves Hillary Clinton, donating to her campaigns in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, as well as donating a six-digit sum to the Clinton Foundation. Clinton even attended Trump’s 2005 wedding, and Trump called her a “fantastic Senator.” He praised Jeb Bush in 2000, saying “He’s exactly the kind of political leader this country needs now and will very much need in the future. He’s bright, tough, and principled. I like the Bush family very much. I believe we could get another president from the Bushes. He may be the one.”

- Without comment.

I'm no lover of The Donald.

Right now, there is no pushback against the issues you raise.

I don't think we can absorb more of the same any longer.

He has voiced his opinion against illegal aliens.

Estate taxes are theft.

You know the money can't be printed forever.

I understand that people are waking up and can see now see the depth of the corruption so they are desperate to turn things around but make no mistake.  Trump is in the club.  

More club members.  "This is what the financial elites really think about you and your problems. They laugh openly and maniacally at your poverty."

That was pretty maniacal laughter. They need a taste of the Red White and Blue Dick.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.