Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

US General Exposes 9/11 And Admits Our News is Fake! Shocking Video!

10 posts in this topic

This is a very important video and should be shared by truth warriors around the world.  I just let someone in my own family watch it and it rocked their world and they started waking up for the first time since 9/11!  This is from somebody very brainwashed by the Fake News because they don’t have access to a computer.  When I saw somebody in my own family start to wake up from this General, I knew that I had to post it so others may share it too!  Get this out everywhere!  It will help wake up the most stubborn that have been heavily mind controlled by the Fake News!   cont

1 person likes this

About the insurance on those buildings. Everyone is thinking that it cost the ins. companies a ton of payouts on this. But what really happened was it enabled insurance companies to make a killing off the premiums for all buildings. The insurance premiums were raised and now they will be making money from here on out from anyone who wants to be insured against terrorism. They never miss a trick!

Edited by Cinnamon

About the insurance on those buildings. Everyone is thinking that it cost the ins. companies a ton of payouts on this. But what really happened was it enabled insurance companies to make a killing off the premiums for all buildings. The insurance premiums were raised and now they will be making money from here on out from anyone who wants to be insured against terrorism. They never miss a trick!

Nice observation. I think someone pointed this out before, it may have been you somewhere, I'm not sure who it was.

He'd have more credibility for me if he wasn't married to Rima Laibow. She's into natural health but is in the same league as Alex Jones when it comes to hawking products. I could be wrong but I don't get a positive vibe from this couple.

1 person likes this

He'd have more credibility for me if he wasn't married to Rima Laibow. She's into natural health but is in the same league as Alex Jones when it comes to hawking products. I could be wrong but I don't get a positive vibe from this couple.

I see what you are saying. The guy does say he drank the kool aid but someone knew something, there was no way no one didn't. He wanted to take the line he was fed, however changed his mind. I can tell you this, the old timers are often set in their ways often, I have had long arguments with some that you would think they were naive as freak as they used to be in military/etc and fought in wars. Guess what, years later they say "you are right". Sometimes planing seeds and it may take a long time to germinate, but when they do finally sprout, it opens the mind to more. Now one of these guys I am talking about is 76 years old I believe, however he seems to get more understanding of the world around him each time I speak to him. He says the earth starts shaking around 2:30-3:00AM, and sometimes I feel it too. Sometimes its so loud that I literally think someone is moving around in the floor below me. Later when I go to check, nothing, no one up. He says stuff shakes in his house. While I haven't noticed this here, I hear loud strange noised. It freaked me out so much 2 days ago that I started looking it up; but browser freezes up in like 26-34 tabs so I had to save session and come back to later. Which I haven't make it back to yet because while saying to myself "today I am going to enjoy myself", well links lead me to more links, and like usual 16 hrs or so later, still researching and posting lol.

1 person likes this

What part of the country does this shaking take place? I'm a night person, sometimes up all night and I have not felt anything out of the ordinary here in Texas.

What part of the country does this shaking take place? I'm a night person, sometimes up all night and I have not felt anything out of the ordinary here in Texas.

Well that's exactly where it happens at, and has been going on for years. Not every night, but consistent for years. Also very strange stuff goes on in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere. Well to be precise, far off but you can hear it if outside. Loud banging, lots of noise/etc. Some kind of construction, but its not always, just often enough to notice. Since the place where its happening can't be located, at least without walking miles and miles as there is no roads to where the loud noised happen, it would be very difficult to find it. One must go on foot, and I know at night the spooks are out. I used to see them at night while staying at an acquaintances house. Basically spooks would sit at all hours of the night and watch the train tracks in the middle of nowhere, where there are no tracks to switch/etc/just a crossing for cars to go over. This was last year, and I presume the same this year, however I haven't been that direction to find out since I have no $ or gas to get there and going on foot is too dangerous. I know because I used to do just that and say, hide very well, run/etc numerous times. Even in places that you would think there is no way that anyone would see you/hear you, people would go check a locked gate and drive in and check one of the places out. It was a country dump. It was still miles away where the noised will come from, but I am just pointing out that its very dangerous as spooks are watching at night making sure no one goes "investigating", even out in the middle of nowhere. 

The General was able to put into words those same feelings that I had when I first realized that 9-11 was perpetrated by the United States government (primarily or as an accessory).  I used to be actively patriotic - I was even an Eagle Scout.  I worshipped the flag along with everyone else.  9-11 changed all of that for me and taught me who is the real enemy to liberty and peace around the world.  My skepticism only grew as I saw all of the main Republican personalities (like Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, and Beck) only make fun of the "conspiracy theorists."  It went beyond the media, did any main religion question the official story?  Instead, the main religions only supported the United States in attacking innocent people.  What about structural engineers, professors, etc., did they come out for the truth?  Many did but quite a few of them lost their jobs and credibility in the process.

It became apparent that the evil people in this world controlled everything institutional.  Government - check; media - check; religion - check; academia and professionals - check.  I felt betrayed by everyone I once trusted.  The General was able to express that betrayal well. 

Edited by Rothbard

Nope, he knew all about it even before it happened. Being retired from such a
high intel position still keeps you in the loop just by all the contacts you made
over the years, and just by association. He sounds like the average person in
the streets who at some point began to question what really happened. I'm not
buying into his story.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Nope, he knew all about it even before it happened. Being retired from such a
high intel position still keeps you in the loop just by all the contacts you made
over the years, and just by association. He sounds like the average person in
the streets who at some point began to question what really happened. I'm not
buying into his story.

Dammit all out of green for today, but yeah, what you said.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.