Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

How to Ki 11 the Illuminati Revealed in Ancient Manuscript!

3 posts in this topic

How To Ki 11 the Illuminati Revealed in God’s Word.

(pardon the spam message in the video, this is not my video.

Stew Webb of VeteransTruthNetwork.com had a special program on 7-7-15 that is a MUST LISTEN for every awake person on BeforeItsNews.   I invite even the trolls who like to follow me around to listen because they will learn something new too!   Stew had on two prayer warriors that have had great success against the Illuminati using information from the most accurate book ever written – the Bible!  In God’s word, he gave us the secret to defeating the Illuminati!  These special prayers have already been proven very effective when several years ago when they resulted in the Illuminati being busted for the world to see when a man was caught kidnapping a small child for the Winter Solstice blood sacrifice.  This event was censored by almost all media but a handful of outlets!  

cont

There was something going on during the Bilderberg 2015 where they reported on a village where teenagers were allowed to run loose naked, and then captured and killed by illumanti hunters. 

There was something going on during the Bilderberg 2015 where they reported on a village where teenagers were allowed to run loose naked, and then captured and killed by illumanti hunters. 

I reheard this today. It was said that they continue to find bones of children around where Bilderberg is done at (Bohemian Grove?) and basically its just like Transylvanian kinda where the towns around it basically are nwo, but before it happens they move in actors to make it look decent. It was also said that the people around it (very close) don't like to speak of Bohemian Grove/Bilderberg. I heard it on VeteransTruthNetwork on some of their old shows. Their shows mention it also, at least the ones I heard. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.