Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Modern Gnostic

Incredible Russian Blooper Of Apollo Moon Hoax (Priceless!)

15 posts in this topic

http://i0.wp.com/www.themoderngnostic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/download-39.jpg?w=1327

This is quite possibly the most preposterous outtake of the Apollo Missions hoax. Confirming that NASA Is nothing more than a Hollywood/Pseudoscience/Pysop factory. Notice the guys in the right background as they crawl onto the set. Below is the original Russian excerpt and the translation below.

Mikhail Kozlov 2 months ago

Да вся планета знает, что никуда американцы не летали. Ни одного реального фото-видео, ни грамма реального лунного грунта, на луне нет следов посадки сколько ни искали, “пропали” все чертежи и все детали с “чудо-ракеты” и построить такую почему-то не могут даже через 50 лет, пропали все как один конструкторы и инженеры которые её “строили”, даже топливо никто не знает какое было так как всё описанное “участниками лунной программы” абсолютно не подходит. Зато есть откровения “астронавтов” как снимали всё на студиях кубрики и спилберга

-Russian Translation-

Yes, the whole planet knows that the Americans did not fly anywhere. Not a real photo and video, a single gram of the real lunar soil on the moon there is no trace of landing no matter how much you were looking for, “lost” all drawings and all the details from the “miracle missiles” and construct a somehow can not even 50 years old, disappeared one and all designers and engineers are its “built” even fuel Nobody knows what was described as all “members of the lunar program” absolutely does not fit. But there is a revelation, “astronaut” like shooting all studios Kubrick and Spielberg

For a detailed and shocking story about the true origins of NASA and the absolute fraud that exists today read;

The Occult Roots Of NASA And The Ongoing Fraud: Part One

The Occult Roots Of NASA And The Ongoing Fraud: Part  Two

2 people like this

Are you the owner of the modern gnostic site? I just went there today and you've got some great info.

Welcome to COP! 

Edit: that was a most revealing 34 seconds of video ever!

Edited by YourMom2

My internet is "satellite."  If there are so many satellites in space, why are there so many places where people can't get any service? And cell phones experience dead zones close to my house though cell towers are everywhere.

The Modern Gnostic site explains why we are hornswoggled with technology given to by Nasa. They trick us with balloons and planes. And we pay through the nose for old methods,  including this one..

http://i0.wp.com/www.themoderngnostic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FireShot-Capture-Loon-for-All-%E2%80%93-Project-Loon-%E2%80%93-Google-http___www.google.com_loon_3.png?zoom=2&resize=738%2C379

I've gone to several pages there for different info. Just now, I went to

http://www.themoderngnostic.com/?p=52289 

and did a "find" search on my tablet for the ISS, and viola, found this.

"International Space Station Fraud- The International Space Station, just like everything else brought to us by NASA, is a fake Freemasonic hoax, a complete fabrication done with special effects, models, pools, zero G planes, and various camera tricks. The plethora of You tube footage revealing underwater bubbles, scuba divers, green screens and overt Masonic hand gestures is hard to ignore. The other smoking gun is the actual design of the ISS which more resembles a Habatrail for a hamster than a space laboratory. The mere fact there are no airlocks between modules seems ridiculous. Coincidentally the modules are elongated so they can easily be simulated in a Boeing 737 zero G plane."

Cryptic Mole thinks the gotcha proofs are intentional, which I don't argue against. Every day we see one more example of the slip-ups. What arrogant bullies they are. They rob us blind and we put up with it. 

Since we know from part 1 that the ISS is fake, than I posit that all satellites are illusory and don’t exist. The only thing that exists are the profit margins of the Khazarian Mafia. Satellites are pseudoscience and there is no credible evidence that they exist. No actual photos, no actual video footage, only CGI/Pixar/Photoshop satellites. The staunch evidence that satellites do not exist is paradoxically simple because there’s no credible proof they do exist. 

People remark “yeah but I saw the International Space Station!.” Consider for a moment that what you saw was an inflatable replica. In WW2 the U.S. made wide use of inflatable tanks and rubber airplanes to deceive Hitler’s reconnaissance efforts. From high altitude you cannot make the distinction between real or rubber. The point is that the military has a history of this type of deception.

William Cooper said “Exploration of the moon stopped because it was impossible to continue the hoax without being discovered. And of course they ran out of pre-filmed episodes. No man has ever ascended much higher than 300 miles, if that high, above the Earth’s surface. At or under that altitude the astronauts are beneath the radiation of the Van Allen Belt and the Van Allen Belt shields them from the extreme radiation which permeates space. No man has ever orbited, landed on, or walked upon the moon in any publicly known space program.”

How many manned missions to a planetary body could they fake? Just enough to set the table for the real goal, thousands of fake satellites launched into space and big profit margins. This was a much safer and secure revenue stream for the Khazarians and having never returned to the moon makes the case.

This is a H.A.L.E.  High Altitude Long Endurance platform. They are unmanned, remote controlled vis a vis drones and can stay airborne for months and years at a time. Lockheed Martin has launched over 8,000 of these. The same Lockheed Martin that is owned by the Khazarian Mafia....the skies are crawling with these platforms....

1 person likes this

Where are the photos and videos of H.A.L.E. crawling the skies?

(For my further edification)

HALE-D is simply a demonstration. The final version of the airship (the HAA) would act as a low-flying satellite with a multitude of possible applications. For example, the HAA could relay communications between troops in Afghanistan and a command post, providing radio signal where there currently is none. It could also be used as a reconnaissance vehicle or a weather data collector, all for substantially less than what a traditional satellite costs.it looks more like a blimp

On 07/09/2015 22:46:49, The Modern Gnostic said:
This is quite possibly the most preposterous outtake of the Apollo Missions hoax. Confirming that NASA Is nothing more than a Hollywood/Pseudoscience/Pysop factory. Notice the guys in the right background as they crawl onto the set. Below is the original Russian excerpt and the translation below.

A new story for an old video from 2002 that was also admitted to be a spoof by the folks who created it. 

http://web.archive.org/web/20030610181152/moontruth.com/full.htm

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/moonhoax.asp

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.