Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

You’ll Be Enraged When You Find Out What the FBI Just Did– 30 Cities Targeted

3 posts in this topic

Sometimes I just want to scream from the top of my lungs about the atrocities that surround us on a daily basis… well today is one of those days! This morning as I rolled out of bed I awake to the blare of the Christian radio station buzzing in the background, “don’t be alarmed at the FBI aircrafts in your skies, they are only there to collect video and cell phone data.” The voice then happily stammered while playing the next tune. 

Since when did it become acceptable to promote our government breaking the law on open airwaves in such a satisfactory manner as if what they were doing was legal? No court approved the FBI’s usage of these aircrafts, yet they did as they pleased and monitored anyone and everyone they deemed necessary.  

In fact according to The Associated Press 11 states were identified in the surveillance flights conducted by the FBI:  cont

link above is different IDk why, however I edit this post to post the source (as its cont)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to post this before  but the site was 404 or blocked here, then got attacked by nsa and friends and forgot about till now. Anyways, it appears the site is up so her is a link to it with some txt. 

CIA FRONT COMPANIES

This list has been analyzed thoroughly with no credible explanations ascertaining any falseness. Many of the companies no longer exist but it may give you an inkling as to how diversified the “Company” is. Good reading.

JARII

• A.P.I. Distributors, Inc. (A Houston firm involving famous spooks Richard Secord, Thomas Clines, Ted Shackley): Johathan Kwitny, The Crimes Of Patriots

• Actus Technology: Victor Marchetti/John D. Marks, The CIA and The Cult of Intelligence

• Aero Associates (suspected, involved in illegal CIA foreign weapon sales): : Victor Marchetti/John D. Marks, The CIA and The Cult of Intelligence

• AID (Agency for International Development - shared facilities with NIA): Victor Marchetti/John D. Marks, The CIA and The Cult of Intelligence

• Air America: Victor Marchetti/John D. Marks, The CIA and The Cult of Intelligence

• Air Asia: Victor Marchetti/John D. Marks, The CIA and The Cult of Intelligence

• American Committee for Liberation (of Cuba): Victor Marchetti/John D. Marks, The CIA and The Cult of Intelligence

• American Committee on a United Europe: Jim Hougan, Spooks

• American Council of Churches (established by Howard Hunt): Torbitt document, Internet

• Anderson Security Associates (Virginia): Jim Hougan, Spooks

• Armairco (Oliver North Iran-Contra): John Prados, President's Secret Wars

• Arnim Proprietary, Ltd.: Johathan Kwitny, The Crimes Of Patriots Arthur D. Little (hires retired spooks in quantity): Jim Hougan, Spooks

• Asia Foundation: Jonathan Kwitney, The Crimes of Patriots

• Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO - as the name implies): 

Mark Lane
    , Plausible Denial, Jim Hougan, Spooks

• Audio Intelligence Devices, Inc. (Ft. Lauderdale -- associated with NIA): Jim Hougan, Spooks

• Australian Association for Cultural Freedom: Jonathan Kwitney, The Crimes of Patriots

• Australian Association for Cultural Freedom: Jonathan Kwitney, The Crimes of Patriots

• B.R. Fox Laboratories (B.R. Fox Company):, Jim Hougan, Spooks

• Bahamas Commonwealth Bank (Vesco/IOS company): Jim Hougan, Spooks

• Ball, Janik, and Novack (apparant owners of BRS Holding Company, lawyers and key officers for Granville Road Company, both concealed names of EC Distributing): This author№s belief based onexperience and research

• Battelle Memorial Institute and other Battelle operations (hires retired spooks in quantity): Jim Hougan, Spooks

• Bill (Slick Willy) Clinton (President, and CIA operative): The Spotlight.

• Bird Air (the famous William (Wally) Bird): Johathan Kwitny, The Crimes Of Patriots

• Bishop, Baldwin, Rewald, Dillingham and Wong (Hawaii local family names of good reput usurped for financial swindles and other CIA benefit): Johathan Kwitny, The Crimes Of Patriots

• BRS Holding Company (name on property ownership records for, and presumed covert ownership concealment tool of local construction company) This author№s research

• Bruce Campbell and Company: Johathan Kwitny, The Crimes Of Patriots CAN (Cult Awareness Network -- an evolution of CIA mind control MK Ultra project which, among onther things,works with and infiltrates legitimate church groups. Was involved in shaping early religious paths of Reverend Tim Jones of Jonestown Massacre and

• Caramar (Caribbean Marine Aero Corp.): Victor Marchetti/John D. Marks, The CIA and The Cult of Intelligence

• Castle Bank and Trust (ties to both Robert Vesco and his junior in CIA financial swindles, Nugan Hand): Johathan Kwitny, The Crimes Of Patriots

• CBS (collusion with CIA to destroy Jim Garrison, access to CIA vote fixing information, pattern of CIA friendly newscasting and coverups): ??? Votescam; Interview with Jim Garrison, Playboy, others cont'

• If link doesn't work try this one http://www.jar2.com  or http://www.jar2.com/INDEX.html this site and others or something I don't know what inserts % into links making them often not working. I have spent hours removing these % many times when posting here and other places, but am now simply focusing my time on more productive task as its only a re-occurring problem keeping me away from my work.

Edited by rbear
link got changed or ? so I re posted source

New rules require feds to get warrant for cell phone surveillance Civil liberties advocates welcome the change, but say the public will remain largely unaware if their information has been caught up in criminal investigations.

Federal law enforcement agencies will have to be more transparent about their use of cell-phone surveillance technology to track criminal suspects, according to a new policy released Thursday by the US Department of Justice.

The devices, called cell site simulators for the way they get nearby mobile phones to reveal their locations, are known for sweeping up large swaths of data on everyday people as part of criminal investigations. The new rules require federal agencies such as the FBI, US Marshals Service, and Drug Enforcement Administration to specify in a warrant request how the technology will be used and the safeguards that will be employed to protect the data of passersby who might unintentionally get caught in the surveillance.

"This new policy ensures our protocols for this technology are consistent, well-managed and respectful of individuals' privacy and civil liberties," Deputy Attorney General Sally Quillian Yates said in a statement.

cont

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.