Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Why the Concept That People That Do Not Vote Have No Voice is Absurd and Stupid

3 posts in this topic

I found this post this morning and had to agree with it . It's about not voting . Now for many years I have not voted in a national election being that I understand what lurks in the shadows of it .

I see one of the deceptions in voting !

Way would they at every election encourage everyone to vote ?

Answer is to make this government look legitimate !

Why the Concept That People That Do Not Vote Have No Voice is Absurd and Stupid

August 26, 2015

Not voting is voting, in a manner of speaking.  It’s voting against a corrupt system that doesn’t serve the people any longer, if it ever did to begin with, and it needs to be changed so that it does.  Until then, people that don’t vote because they don’t see someone to vote for and someone to attach their name to have every right to complain about whatever they like, because it’s the other guys casting their votes that are keeping that system intact and making people believe that it still works despite a preponderance of evidence telling us otherwise.

Read the whole post here : http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2015/08/why-the-concept-that-people-that-do-not-vote-have-no-voice-is-absurd-and-stupid/

The very act of not voting is a choice in itself. It's another form of protest against
a system that makes people believe they have a choice when both democrats and
republicans are really just smoke and mirrors meaning they are really both the same,
and in the end, still serve the same masters.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.