Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptMurica1776

Conspiracy theory or unanswered questions?

9 posts in this topic

No apologies need for that! Great post and I know exactly what you are talking about. You can show them legislation and the actual bills like the NDAA and some people do not want to hear it. They don't want to hear it because it will force them to be uncomfortable and many are complacent in their lives. I actually had a lady put her hands over her ears once. lol

Yea great post and a feeling I have encountered more often, the more you learn...

As with business, not everybody will buy all of your product, all the time. In a similar way that not everybody will be as motivated about your passions as you are. Even though it effects them and all they care about.

If you really want to convey an important message to your fellow man i suggest tip toeing in first 'hey i read something about 'that' and i felt 'that', what do you think?'

I'de love to get all my family and friends on board the same train i'm riding and power it ahead, but through practise that doesn't seem to work as intended. So go slow, hint and nudge. Offer examples if appropriate and gauge the waters before ya unload the last doco or wall of text onto those around you. This works in more ways than meets as the eye, as the person who is most interested is often standing around you and 'accidently' listens :)

If you haven't seen it yet watch the video in this post:

If you still had any faith in the American sheep this will certainly shake it.

-AL

Sorry if I am speaking out of turn in any sorts -- new here still but been watching the site for a while.

Why is it that people immediately refer to conspiracy theories as crazy, left field and impossible fiction stories when they are really just unanswered questions? To me, there would be much less conspiracy theories in the world if the people in charge would simply answer clearly and concisely these unanswered questions. But instead, they are avoided, topics changed, laughed at or whatever else. 

I was having a 9/11 discussion with someone recently and I brought up the point that an open fire can only burn up to a certain temperature and that temperature is not hot enough to melt steel like that; needs to be in a controlled fire situation. The person looked at me, laughed and said "oh boy, another conspiracy theory lover huh?" I stared back and said "do you care to answer the question or acknowledge what I said as factual information?" and they laughed it off and changed topics.

Since when has it become mainstream to just keep sticking our heads in the sand deeper and deeper? Taking what our government says as gospel and they would never lead us in the wrong direction or harm us. Do you know how many people are SHOCKED when I discuss any of the shootings that happened in the news over the past few years and say that the government could indeed be behind these in order for more gun grabbing gun control? "WHAT? The government killing their own people? You are ridiculous."

Again, sorry to vent out of turn if I am -- I am new and just needed to get that off my chest. I come here and read thoughts, ideas, concepts and more similar to my own thinking and it makes me feel a little less crazy and a little more sane.

:cmicsfee: Welcome friend.

No apologies need for that! Great post and I know exactly what you are talking about. You can show them legislation and the actual bills like the NDAA and some people do not want to hear it. They don't want to hear it because it will force them to be uncomfortable and many are complacent in their lives. I actually had a lady put her hands over her ears once. lol

:balpk: Hi Cin. :cheer:

If you haven't seen it yet watch the video in this post:

If you still had any faith in the American sheep this will certainly shake it.

-AL

:VzlHwzb:

A rant that bangs around my head also. 

I explain it to myself thus: the brain can only handle so much information, therefore to make sense of the world around us we make neat little boxes to catagorise things.

The box marked 'unknown' has been relabeled (systematically by those with the will to control)  'Conspiracy'.  Into it they dump all manner of things.  The box itself has been put on a shelf for all to see which reads : CRAZY - Disregard.

Now when anything that needs to be hushed up becomes public...into the box.  Neat tool for distraction agents..oh wait thats a term from the box - put me in it.

Even if someone did take a craft knife to the box, all the information that would spill out would be too far for 'sane' minds to absorb. 

*lets my insane mind rummage through the box at will*

Challenge the status quo - nothing is as it seems and more so when government and lawyers are involved!  911 still has a million unanswered questions - all (OK most 99%) these "random" shootings by "mad" men is a big load of bullshit!

Without the little voice of the CT community the world will be an even more devious place as these fucktards will then have free-reign!  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.