Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

‘LUCKY YOU’ if you live in California, New York or Texas…

12 posts in this topic

‘LUCKY YOU’ if you live in California, New York or Texas…you will receive more unscreened Muslim thugs, rapists and jihadists than any other states

Posted at : http://shoebat.com/2015/09/06/lucky-you-if-you-live-in-california-new-york-or-texasyou-will-receive-more-unscreened-muslim-thugs-rapists-and-jihadists-than-any-other-states/

By BI: Barack Hussein Obama, who is bringing in as many Muslims as possible before he leaves office, has chosen states (red) with the most mosques in which to dump them. Next in line are states (pink) with lots of leftist Jews, followed by the Bible Belt (orange & gold) where anti-Muslim sentiment probably is the highest (Obama’s favorite Muslim dumping grounds).

http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/mosques-in-america-1-e1441416422552.jpg

Read the whole post at link above

Yeah but they don't say which God. By seeing all the sinology on the bills/etc, we can see they are referring to the god of the Sun/Molock/etc. Now not everyone believes this is the God, but those in power seem to think so, or else they would remove all the devil symbols off the bills. 

These are the reasons I keep telling my wife that I want to move out of NY -- especially NYC. There is too much of this stuff going on mixed with everything else -- and on top of that; the 2nd amendment is worth as much as a Chinese take out menu here. So how on earth can I possibly defend myself and my family should things get crazy? That is the good thing about living in the country or a state that supports to Constitution. 

1 person likes this

These are the reasons I keep telling my wife that I want to move out of NY -- especially NYC. There is too much of this stuff going on mixed with everything else -- and on top of that; the 2nd amendment is worth as much as a Chinese take out menu here. So how on earth can I possibly defend myself and my family should things get crazy? That is the good thing about living in the country or a state that supports to Constitution. 

I'm from California, so we're in the same boat, it's just warmer out here.

Welcome to the forum!

Being stuck here in tiny Delaware, we're "only" going to get 11. 11 too many! What with the Halal factory, supposed to have 700 "employees, all Muslim in order to "Sacrifice" I mean Slaughter each bird to Koran quotes, the population is going to be far more than anyone is admitting.

Keep your eyes open gang!

:akomjiis:

Being stuck here in tiny Delaware, we're "only" going to get 11. 11 too many! What with the Halal factory, supposed to have 700 "employees, all Muslim in order to "Sacrifice" I mean Slaughter each bird to Koran quotes, the population is going to be far more than anyone is admitting.

Keep your eyes open gang!

:akomjiis:

i think the number on the maps are how many mosques are in the state

1 person likes this

Lucky for Canada too!

I just spent some time in the Toronto Airport and have never seen so many sheet wearing people in my life.  Everyone talks about the US Southern Border being wide open, but I think we might need to be concerned about our Norther Border as well.

Canada's Expanding Muslim Population

Which country has the fastest-growing Muslim population? No, it's not Canada, it's Ireland. But Canada is a close second. From 2010 to 2030, the general population of Canada is expected to increase by 18%. However, according the Pew Forum survey The Future of the Global Muslim Population, during that same time period the Muslim population of Canada will increase by 183 percent — i.e., 10 times faster than the general population (p. 142). One focal point is Calgary; it's the fastest-growing Canadian city, and its Baitunnur Mosque is the largest mosque in North America.

http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2014/05/canadas-expanding-muslim-population.html

i think the number on the maps are how many mosques are in the state

Good grief, how'd I miss That!!! Thanks - Now That is disturbing! :sor:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.