Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayke911

better than taco cat... cops shot 83 missed shots

3 posts in this topic

police shoot 84 times abd miss 83 lolol:chuckle::bananadancing:

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/09/nypd-officers-fire-84-shots-at-suspect-miss-83-times

Being a cop is not an easy job. We know this. But there are still some aspects to it that should not be that difficult to execute. Like, for instance, shooting a suspect. It should not take 84 attempts to hit a target. And yet, that’s exactly what happened last Friday when NYPD officers got in a gun fight with an attempted murder suspect in Bushwick. As the Huffington Post reports, out of the 84 shots fired at the man, only one actually hit him. Early that morning, 27-year-old Jerrol Harris ran from the cops after attempting to steal a Brooklyn man’s car and shooting him in the arm. Police chased Harris who fired at them with a black .40-caliber Taurus Millennium pistol, according to The New York Times. After 84 shots fired by six different police officers, Harris was finally struck in the calf and brought down. Harris has 12 prior arrests, including four robberies and gun possession. He’s facing several counts of first-degree and second-degree attempted murder, as well 

police shoot 84 times abd miss 83 lolol:chuckle::bananadancing:

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/09/nypd-officers-fire-84-shots-at-suspect-miss-83-times

Being a cop is not an easy job. We know this. But there are still some aspects to it that should not be that difficult to execute. Like, for instance, shooting a suspect. It should not take 84 attempts to hit a target. And yet, that’s exactly what happened last Friday when NYPD officers got in a gun fight with an attempted murder suspect in Bushwick. As the Huffington Post reports, out of the 84 shots fired at the man, only one actually hit him. Early that morning, 27-year-old Jerrol Harris ran from the cops after attempting to steal a Brooklyn man’s car and shooting him in the arm. Police chased Harris who fired at them with a black .40-caliber Taurus Millennium pistol, according to The New York Times. After 84 shots fired by six different police officers, Harris was finally struck in the calf and brought down. Harris has 12 prior arrests, including four robberies and gun possession. He’s facing several counts of first-degree and second-degree attempted murder, as well 

The New York City Police Department has to be the worst shots after Muslim terrorist .

true story.........

When I was in my 20s. A friend of mine and I took 17 guns to a railroad cut off to shoot one afternoon .  We plowed through about $200 of ammo in an hour .  Just about the time we were to pack it in .  A Kentucky state trooper showed up because someone reported the gunfire .

He asked us what we were up to? So we told him he (  it was fairly obvious ) he observed that we were  using proper safety shooting into an embankment .  So of course being countryfolk we started talking about guns .

He goes back to his cruiser holds his finger up says sssh don't tell anyone !! it was at that point the state trooper decided to hustle loss . Lol

He lays $20 on the tail the pick up truck and bet's  us he can out shoot us at 100 yards with a long rifles using his pistol .

I'm a pretty good shot so I took him up on it .  The smug SOB laughed at me the entire time ! 

It was like he was toying with me ?  If I got the nine he got the 10, if I got a 10 he got the bull's-eye ,  if I got the bull's-eye he edged me out !!!!!

The moral to the story is. If you run into a state trooper in a rural  part of Kentucky .  Take note that he might be the only cop for 50 miles  and it's probably not best to mess with him !

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.