Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

How Dangerous Is The USA?

20 posts in this topic

Published on Sep 5, 2015

The USA is the world's only superpower. Armed with weapons of mass destruction and a history of committing some of the worst crimes to humanity, how far will the USA go to maintain economic, political and military dominance?

Published on Sep 5, 2015

The USA is the world's only superpower. Armed with weapons of mass destruction and a history of committing some of the worst crimes to humanity, how far will the USA go to maintain economic, political and military dominance?

To be honest .  I believe  The rest of the world is currently treating the US like a teenager treats their parents .   A vocal portion Screams, rants, cries and throws fits about how much they hate us.

I think the US should cede to their demands .  The US should bring all troops home bring the Navy home and move back towards isolationism .

Then when the world begins to burn  do not render aId.

yah I agree, I dint see any country running to save California from drought... our during Katrina... or during Boston bombing... or during Obama reign... or during our wild fires... or during bp... or during el nino... or helping our broke... or helping our poor.... or helping our raped woman... or helping our banks.

Here's a thought that people should kick around in their heads .

There has never been a better time for world conquest from the US .  This plan is so brilliant if we were truly interested in manifest destiny it would be far easier to initiate than most other plans .

The US could pull all military  troops back to the US .  Stop sending aid to other countries,  default on all outstanding debt ,  cease all food shipments and close Wall Street to the rest of the world and seize all assets.  Then sit back for 10 years and watch the rest of the world  suffer from economic disaster, famine and  genocide .

It would also be a tough 10 years for the US but our previous isolationist  experiences have proven we will come out OK .

Then when that 10 years is up  spread out and conquer from the healthiest economy on earth .

There's only one problem with this scenario  The people of the US would never let it happen .   Believe it or not we don't all back our government and we do (  as a people )  consider ourselves the good guys .

Published on Sep 5, 2015

The US is far from being the worlds only superpower.
At one time, yes they were, but not anymore.

Everyone seems to forget how Obama has weakened
our military, and how he fired almost 300 of our top
generals, cut military spending, down sized our forces
and equipment, and given away launch codes, and all
of or submarines codes that keep them hidden making
them easy targets for our enemies.

Do your own research. Everyone of the things I've written
can be verified.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

can be verified.

How about William J. Clinton.

"Clinton approved the transfer of commercial satellite-launch technology to China--technology that might have helped China improve the accuracy of its long-range ballistic missiles that threaten the U.S."

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/05/25/time/china.missles.html

Now they outpace us. Stupidest move ever.

can be verified.

sorry dude I can't agree .  There is only one number anyone needs to look at regardless of cuts. That number is defense spending .  Nope like it or not the US is the only superpower. 

that is not to say that two countries to gather could not equal that superpower .

but if country stand alone the US is the only superpower .

sorry dude I can't agree .  There is only one number anyone needs to look at regardless of cuts. That number is defense spending .  Nope like it or not the US is the only superpower. 

that is not to say that two countries to gather could not equal that superpower .

We spend it on transgender integration studies though.

We spend it on transgender integration studies though.

there's a Johnny paycheck song the last line goes ............

" Hell you could take the money they spend studying the sex habits of South American Swamp rats and keep us all in beer for the next hundred years"

I'm not much into debates because two old dinosaurs like me and you will never agree
concerning said topic. I'm just gonna stick to my guns with what I wrote because I know
I'm correct! lol.

I will however accept an agree to disagree truce.

I'm not much into debates because two old dinosaurs like me and you will never agreeconcerning said topic. I'm just gonna stick to my guns with what I wrote because I know
I'm correct! lol.

I will however accept an agree to disagree truce.

lol

Who are you calling old ??? 

lol

Who are you calling old ??? 

Me tinks there's two full lifetimes between me and you... ROFL...

... and with plenty of wisdom as well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.