Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourMom2

Mom's Advice Column for Alchemists

36 posts in this topic

ALCHEMY

1. a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
2. any magical power or process of transmuting a common substance, usually of little value, into a substance of great value.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alchemy

Alchemy is an influential tradition whose practitioners have, from antiquity, claimed it to be the precursor to profound powers. As described by Paul-Jacques Malouin in The Encyclopedia of Diderot, it is the chemistry of the subtlest kind which allows one to observe extraordinary chemical operations at a more rapid pace – operations that require a long time for nature to produce.[1]

Definitions of the objectives of alchemy are varied but historically have typically included one or more of the following goals: the creation of the fabled philosopher's stone; the ability to transmute base metals into the noble metals (gold or silver); and development of an elixir of life, which would confer youth and longevity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

There is magic in the world and it doesn't require rituals, spells, or silly altars. We use gold in our example because it is considered precious, not only in terms of monetary wealth (The World of TPTB) but in the real value of living a golden life. Golden suggests richness or glowing as in the sun. Opportunites can be golden as can be eras like the Renaissance. Last, but not least, is the Golden Rule.

Over the years, I've become a casual observer of The World, trying to live IN it without feeling trapped. I like to read about what the dark rulers are up as an awareness factor but try not to take it to heart because I really don't want them in MY world. I want all that is golden, not their tungsten steel.  In this thread I'd like to explore ways to live outside the trap, not only physically but spiritually and mentally denounce wickedness. I know that some believe that in order to bring about change, embracing the enemy is the answer and convert them so they may see the light. There is much danger in doing so in that you could fall victim to attack. I propose that they should be SHUNNED. As we are born with free will, it is up to them to find their way and that is also true for the sleepy masses. If you have a mate that loves their slavery save yourself some headaches by just letting them be! You can wow them with your prowess of always being one step ahead with your awesome knowing-ness.

Let us improve our health, our well being, our positive attitude and perform the miracles that we are so capable of.....all the things that TPTB don't want you to actualize. To do so renders them obsolete! No doubt you have heard of the "body electric" and you can raise your vibration with nothing but sheer willingness. There are also tools like Rife signal generators, pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) and the simple act  of harnessing the spectrum of light and color. Thank you Dinshah! If you've watched What the Bleep Do We Know then you know about Dr. Masaru Emoto's water changing experiments. There was a time when the blessing of food at every meal accomplished the same thing. Can you change your GMO corn on the cob into a healthful organic by intention? Why not? This is alchemy, my friends.

A little about me....I really am a mom, a rather ordinary person up until the early 90s when I experienced a shift. I was raised with the use of herbs as medicine and advocate their use in most situations but they are not The Answer but just part of the equation. In the 80s I became interested in the occult (means "hidden") and researched the tarot, numerology, astral projection, NDEs, remote viewing and meditation. I'm not nor have ever been associated with witchcraft. If I were a whitehat does that make me a KKK member? :dry: If I were to align with any group (but I don't) it would be with the Gnostics. I'm more of a loner than a joiner. The new age material brought some positives but it's just a pebble on the path. I'm also a level 2 Reiki but the symbols aren't important. I can feel stress and/or emotional trauma in someone by placing my hands over them. Along with this ability I discovered that I could do psychic readings. I had no desire to read professionally but just for friends and family and haven't done any in years so I'm pretty rusty. I've never done any long distance readings so please don't ask. Repeat, I'm not doing readings but it may be an option in the future. Also, I do not channel entities nor do I recommend it due to the existence of malevolent beings that are tricksters. We have enough of those in this world without having to deal with them in other dimensions!

In my next post I'll talk about the leap, the wave or the ???? that brought about the shift.

3 people like this

If you've been loosely following the flat earth thread then you know we've been discussing a woman going by the moniker of "Yellow Rose for Texas." Rose in new to me and I've been slowly reading through her archives that are vast. She "knows" though dreams where as I "know" via spontaneous thought. I don't ask, just stuff pops into my head usually while I'm focused on doing my art.

Anyway, the following is on her site but was written by Pam and appeared on the In5D.com website. I'm quoting a small portion of her experience because it nearly parallels my own except mine wasn't in the form of a vision nor was it a wave (to my knowledge). My event was in conscious earth time....what we call the real world.

Pam continues, “Now, all of a sudden, the scene changed to view point of me standing on the surface of the planet. I found myself in my living room with my husband. We instantly became aware that something out of the normal was about to happen. The air was full of electricity, and you could feel it tingling all over your skin. We felt drawn to go outside on our back deck. As we were holding hands and looking across the field and up into the sky, we could see what appeared to be a enormous cobalt blue and silver tipped wave coming toward us. It appeared similar to a tidal wave but gave off the appearance of brilliant blue fire instead of water. It had an intense and powerful energy with it. We should have been absolutely terrified as it came toward my husband and I but the energy that touched us was of peace and love. As it moved, it saturated everything it touched with pure BLISS. As we watched the wave moved across the field, we saw that everything it touched was being immediately changed and enhanced to a crystalline texture. There were more colors than what we currently experience. The wave appeared to be moving and changing everything back to a higher vibration. The colors became exquisite and brighter. Everything was more beautiful and alive, absolutely vibrant.

https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/yellow-rose-for-texas-update-and-reminder-there-wont-be-a-september-here/

I had been attending a short course on spirituality, learning to meditate, work with chakras, crystals, gemstones and the like. It was short, there were 4 or 5 sessions about 90 minutes each. Due to my former experience with new age concepts it was easy to get into the state of vibration where the body goes electric and rapid eye movement occurs while still awake. After the last session, I went home as usual, later went to bed and when I woke up the next morning, something was very different. The garden at the rear of the house was alive with color with a vibrancy I had never experienced. It positively glowed as if I were witnessing the world through the eyes of God. My kids and husband didn't notice any difference...it was all the same to them but for me it was other-worldly. By the end of Day 2 it had faded and was totally gone by the third day. It was so vivid I can recall this memory as if it happened yesterday. In the following years I developed psychic ability, increased deja vu and synchronicity not unlike what occurs in The Celestine Prophecy...without all the danger and drama.

Was it a wave? Did I veer off to a new timeline? I don't have the answer but the time frame is curious as this seems to be when the BerenSTEIN bears changed to the current BarenSTAIN incarnation. But that's another post! As for ascension, it's a nice and comforting concept but it's also the savior story and then begs the question...why suffer in the first place if the powerful almighty is gonna yank you into heaven? And when should this take place? What constitutes enough? I don't want to ponder these questions so I take the position that it is up to the individual spirit to connect with "heaven" even if heaven is not looming above us but is here on what we call "earth." In my world of free will, I shun those that don't discern right from wrong and maybe they'll be dealt with harshly by The One or just fall into the pit of fire all on their own! Most likely some will repent and correct the wrongs they have inflicted upon others but hey, that's not up to me. I am concerned with building and maintaining a golden life of my own. I share my experience in case you have the same desire and we can walk the path together.

As for the imminent doom that is around every corner, I've decided not to give it so much power. I've made preparations, of course, but I will continue to do what I love best (which is creating something from nearly nothing...alchemy ha ha) to the delight and amusement of all the other people in the world that are on the same wavelength. They will find me and we will make glorious trades to the satisfaction of all parties.

Edited by YourMom2

I am completely mystified, and yet amazed by Alchemy itself, and Alchemy and the Philosopher's Stone.
It would seem that even with all this knowledge, there has only been a scratching of the surface when
compared to what must still be discovered and learned.

The more that one discovers only creates more questions. Figuring something out will bring you into
many more avenues of potential possibilities. Sadly though, I have not studied in this area as much as
I would had liked to.

One would think that with all my study into the ancient past, that I would had wound up more in that area,
or at least paid much more attention to it since I have a great interest in the topic.

I am completely mystified, and yet amazed by Alchemy itself, and Alchemy and the Philosopher's Stone.
It would seem that even with all this knowledge, there has only been a scratching of the surface when
compared to what must still be discovered and learned.

The more that one discovers only creates more questions. Figuring something out will bring you into
many more avenues of potential possibilities. Sadly though, I have not studied in this area as much as
I would had liked to.

One would think that with all my study into the ancient past, that I would had wound up more in that area,
or at least paid much more attention to it since I have a great interest in the topic.

You have a knowing that I presume didn't come entirely through research with the librarian. Do not give all the credit to the surgeons for the recovery of your heart.

The mole has a role! :hug:As do I.

I have never seen such a post before. You opened yourself to the world in a way I would never have thought of doing myself. Not that I have your depth of experience in studies that are spiritual in the true sense of the word.

The closest I've ever come to a state of golden bliss was after a surgery many years ago. Maybe I died for a split second, traveling to an electric connection in my brain that let me see beyond normal dreams of what-is or what-might-be. It was glorious. And a fluke.

Two psychics have told me I have a spiritual companion that protects me. It's true and I have benefited from the association. My husband and one son live in the false world that many of us call the matrix. They don't want to hear it. My ct disturbs their world views. Okey dokey. My other son, a math whiz, is willing to hear any crazy ct theory I tell him. But his job and circumstances are typical of so many people who don't have the time or energy to fully explore the life of the mind.

I read anything that helps me understand how to see through that cotton-pickin' veil that hides truth. Now that I'm retired, I love staying home. What a relief to not have to go into that hellish place of cars and ornery people. Town! 

You digital friends teach me so much. The idea of shunning is a hard lesson for me. Some people don't want to know anything. They have their comfort zone all staked out and resent even hearing that it may be a fairy tale. I come out of the ct closet long enough to do my duty in the service of humanity. Then I go back in and shrug my shoulders. I tried. Life goes on.

YM, have you taken classes to restore your pineal gland? Probably. It's one of the many alchemical practices that puts us in touch with our electrical beings. I read about a woman who was in an accident that affected her brain. After a while, she recovered. But her vision had been affected. She saw everything as one entirety, kind of like how Neo in the Matrix movie perceived reality. Maybe it was the ether she saw. Not a big blob. She could see her arm, parts of her body, as completely touching other particles of some wholeness. Like dots in a painting. No blank spaces. She saw reality.

I see glimpses of it. 

Edited by grav

You have a knowing that I presume didn't come entirely through research with the librarian. Do not give all the credit to the surgeons for the recovery of your heart.

The mole has a role! :hug:As do I.

Yes, for sure! Even the first part is intuitive indeed.

1 person likes this

I have never seen such a post before. You opened yourself to the world in a way I would never have thought of doing myself. Not that I have your depth of experience in studies that are spiritual in the true sense of the word.

The closest I've ever come to a state of golden bliss was after a surgery many years ago. Maybe I died for a split second, traveling to an electric connection in my brain that let me see beyond normal dreams of what-is or what-might-be. It was glorious. And a fluke.

Two psychics have told me I have a spiritual companion that protects me. It's true and I have benefited from the association. My husband and one son live in the false world that many of us call the matrix. They don't want to hear it. My ct disturbs their world views. Okey dokey. My other son, a math whiz, is willing to hear any crazy ct theory I tell him. But his job and circumstances are typical of so many people who don't have the time or energy to fully explore the life of the mind.

I read anything that helps me understand how to see through that cotton-pickin' veil that hides truth. Now that I'm retired, I love staying home. What a relief to not have to go into that hellish place of cars and ornery people. Town! 

You digital friends teach me so much. The idea of shunning is a hard lesson for me. Some people don't want to know anything. They have their comfort zone all staked out and resent even hearing that it may be a fairy tale. I come out of the ct closet long enough to do my duty in the service of humanity. Then I go back in and shrug my shoulders. I tried. Life goes on.

YM, have you taken classes to restore your pineal gland? Probably. It's one of the many alchemical practices that puts us in touch with our electrical beings. I read about a woman who was in an accident that affected her brain. After a while, she recovered. But her vision had been affected. She saw everything as one entirety, kind of like how Neo in the Matrix movie perceived reality. Maybe it was the ether she saw. Not a big blob. She could see her arm, parts of her body, as completely touching other particles of some wholeness. Like dots in a painting. No blank spaces. She saw reality.

I see glimpses of it. 

Grav, I'm so glad you found your way here as I was thinking of you as I was reading and thinking this is so you!
Amazing how all of us keep finding one another by being drawn to all the same interests. Has to mean something.

Grav, I'm so glad you found your way here as I was thinking of you as I was reading and thinking this is so you!Amazing how all of us keep finding one another by being drawn to all the same interests. Has to mean something.

Oh yeah. Nuts of a feather flock together. :bananadancing:

Only on COP!:64pwFDH:

1 person likes this

I see glimpses of it. 

I got a little electric shock reading your post....aka shivers, chills. The shocks are a physical resonance that is involuntary and I even get them sometimes when watching movies. I have not done much for my pineal gland except for taking a little iodine after reading Ceti's thread on loppy. Not sure if he is really lucid and don't want to end up like that!

I work with light and bring it into the body. I start with a small bubble (can be white or any color) and then imagine being encompassed by it. Once it's a healthy size then I make it bigger so it fills the room. If I'm really ambitious then I'll fill the house, the neighborhood but I usually fall asleep before I get to the neighbors. In the chakra system you start with a color at the toes and then morph into the other colors until you reach the violet flame between the eyes. This has value if you can remember all the colors. I know, there are only 7. At my age it's easier to just go with one color or bring in the white. I'll do a post on Dinshah's spectrachome healing method which is similar. He uses an ordinary lamp with color filters to introduce the desired healing and some people even use flashlights against their skin. Fun stuff!

YRFT has a protection exercise that she calls Dad's Orange Arsenic. It's the same bubble thing but uses orange with Dad being The One.

I'm pretty much a homebody (aka recluse) since I can't tolerate crowds anymore and I don't think I could sit through a class especially if anyone had a "traveler" on them. Two weeks ago I attended a party with a woman and her granny in attendance. Got a creepy vibe from the old lady and a week later her granddaughter died in her sleep (they live together). Prior to living with her granddaughter, granny was staying with her daughter who died of colon cancer. So, in a span of 3 weeks, mom and daughter are dead with help from granny's traveler. At 90 and very feeble, granny should have been the one to go. I also "knew" that the granddaughter (she's friends with my daughter) wasn't long for this world before meeting granny. Of course, I can never speak about this in advance of their passing.   I stay very focused on my outings..tis best to keep a low profile but violated my own rule by starting this thread! Being intuitive has it's drawbacks but I wouldn't want to be any other way. I didn't engage the traveler because it's not my place unless requested to do so. That's a job that I don't want to be called on to do....I'm a strong person but engaging demons is not for the faint of heart! You can't hardly find a priest that will do it anymore, probably because they have much to fear from the vatican.

I feel for ya, Grav. It's frustrating to live with "normal" people. My husband is really locked into the grid so I don't discuss anything CT with him. I just smile and say "yes, dear." Oldest daughter is savvy but lives far away and the youngest listens and understands but doesn't get the bigger picture. I used my healing hands on them when they were young so they KNOW that I'm not just blowing smoke. I gave readings at a psychic fair one time and their job was to keep track of all the people waiting in line. So cute with their clipboards and not embarrassed to have a psychic mama.

Actually, I had a weird client at the fair. As I said, there was a long line and a man wanted a reading for his son, about 10 years of age. He kept coming back and was adamant about getting his son read. Finally, it was his turn and I got nuthin' from the kid. Nada, zip. I told him that males were harder to read (for me, anyway) but he acted like he didn't believe me. Looking back, the dad could have been a CIA operative (didn't see that coming, ha!) and he was testing the kid's programming or my ability to find it. His insistence was creepy and seemed very anxious.

Actually, my home was possessed by demons 30 years ago. A witch lived up the road and 2 haunted graveyards were close by. We heard many stories about the land having been taken from Indians. It may have been their burying ground, a place of much weirdness. My husband saw an old-timey man standing over me while I was sleeping. Oh, so many unpleasant things happened there, until I was hit by an invisible force. That got my Irish up. I told it mentally, Enough. Go away. Never come back or I will hurt you bad!

I'd have fought the devil at that point. The incidents stopped. We moved away from there and I've never had them again. 

The presence I have now has saved two of my dogs and kept me --somehow -- from falling on my head. The Indian (Choctaw, I think) who first spotted my visitor said it was a good sign. She told me how to ask the plants to call for rain. I have more respect for indigenous people's culture than this modern junk world based on junk science. 

As you know, I don't believe in the supernatural. I think everything is electric, that the ether pervades every speck of space, including outer space. Maybe that's where science gets "dark matter." They make up stuff all the time,  those kids with fancy credentials and government jobs.

I like Tom Montalk's insights about demons as inter-dimensional beings. They are selfish and cruel bastards. They want us to fear them. Well, not this little wet hen. They better not mess with me or mine. Fear really is the mind-killer. Love is the answer. I live in lovely country too. No big pretentious houses around me to steal my joy. I have trees, wildflowers, animals, and the good sense to value them over possessions. 

I wish everyone who has had unhappy experiences with demons would check out Montalk. And then fight for their spirits and free will.

http://montalk.net/alien

Color therapy is another cheap healing modality crushed by the medical mafia. If you're looking for natural alternatives to the poison administered by allopaths then go to quackwatch and research everything they claim is rubbish. I have not tried this but came across it while researching Rife machines and it's very similar to the chakra system of bringing in color. There has been much research on the psychology of color, how it affects mood and for corporations, what sells the best.  The pdf of Dinshah's book "Let There Be Light" used to be available online at keychests but has been taken down. I've read stories where people have repaired their thyroid and significantly reduced body fat by wearing an orange tinted flashlight. Dinshah had success with a burn victim who recovered without any scarring.

The Healing Art of Spectro-Chrome

The effects of color and light on the human system are subjects of continuous scientific investigation. The research and experiments of the late Dinshah Ghadiali proved that the body could be tuned or adjusted from disease to health by systematically exposing it to colored light. An example of this effect is found in the medical practice of treating premature babies with Bilirubin Syndrome (jaundice) by exposing them to blue light.

http://www.wrf.org/men-women-medicine/spectrochrome-dinshah-ghadiali.php

Spectro-Chrome reached the height of it’s popularity in the 40-50’s. Thousands of clinics in America had one. It was quickly becoming the favorite way to heal and many mainstream doctors had happily gotten on board.

“For centuries scientists have devoted untiring effort to discover a means for the relief or cure of human ills and restoration of the normal functions. Yet in neglected light and color there is a potency far beyond that of drugs and serums. Color is the simplest and most accurate therapeutic measure yet developed. I can produce quicker and more accurate results with colors than with any or all other methods combined—and with less strain on the patient.”
-Kate Baldwin MD and member of the AMA

http://aetherforce.com/the-return-of-spectro-chrome-the-most-suppressed-medical-technology/

So how does colour therapy work?

Well, in exactly the same way that different frequencies of sound energy are musical pitches, so are colours different frequencies of visible light energy.

As you already know, each cell, organ, and body system has its own distinct frequency. When disease strikes, that frequency is altered. But it can be easily corrected by applying the original healthy frequency in the form of coloured light.

One of the most remarkable things Dinshah discovered was that the healing frequencies - or colours - exactly corresponded to those associated with the chakras. Chakras are the foundation stone of Ayurvedic medicine, and also form an important part of Tibetan and other Buddhist philosophies. And the aura is nothing more than the combination and interaction of all the chakra energy fields.

http://www.delusionalinsects.com/styled-40/styled-32/styled-35/

All you need to see the benefits of healing Spectro-Chrome therapy for yourself is a good light source and some suitable tinted sheets. Only the incandescent bulb emits a selected continous light spectrum, which combined with specific colour filters matches the requirements of spectro-chrome methods. Since the incandescent bulb generates both visible and invisible near-infrared radiation, you get a spectral mixture of the colour light, which not only stimulates energy production in the cells, but also influences metabolic processes. Through balanced colour gradings, a human or animal body can be specifically stimulated, harmonised or calmed.

Twelve precisely determined basic colours and five intermediate colours for better fine tuning are available to anyone employing the Spectro-Chrome method. Nine of the twelve Spectro-Chrome colours are in the rainbow spectrum.

http://www.facts-are-facts.com/magazin/4_spectro-chrome_therapy.gif

http://www.facts-are-facts.com/magazin/4_spectro-chrome_therapy.ihtml

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.