Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

How pervelent are the alligators in floridas?

9 posts in this topic

I lived in Melbourne for a while,  actually a smaller town called Eau Galli,  yes,  gators are everywhere.  You do need to be aware.  :)

well if by "florida" you mean "banking and media" and by "alligators" u mean "the jews" then

Gators are most everywhere in Florida. If there is a pond, lake, swamp, etc. you can bet there is a gator in it. You don't really need to worry about them other than during mating season. A female gator will chase you if you disturb her nest. If you have a big one (8-13 feet) in your neighborhood, call the nuisance gator number listed in the phone book and someone will come out and set a trap. The good news is, gator nuggets are good eating.

Gators are the least of your worries. Mosquitoes can be bad, depending on where you live. Love bug season is twice a year. Love bugs don't do anything but destroy the paint on your car if you don't get them off every few days.

Then there is that whole red tide, sinkhole, hurricane thing too.

Honestly, there are 2 types of people in Florida. The one's who love it and the one's who hate it! I lived there for quite a few years and am in the hate category.

If you are young and looking to have some fun or if you are old and looking for a place to die, Florida is a great place to live. If you fall somewhere in the middle, married, kids, house, schools, you probably should do more research before you move.

FYI..I moved this topic to OT. I like to keep the main forum for news stories and the like.

:)

No, my wife  is a filipina, tomorrow is our 50th wedding anniversry. all that time, I knew she was better off in the philippines, the closest weather to that in the states is Florida.

That's why we're moving there.

No, my wife  is a filipina, tomorrow is our 50th wedding anniversry. all that time, I knew she was better off in the philippines, the closest weather to that in the states is Florida.

That's why we're moving there.

​Congrats on your Anniversary!  I've made it 30 years with my husband, but 50 is quite an accomplishment!  God Bless you both.

I lived in Guam for a few years and Florida's weather is similar. If your wife is from the PI she will be happy in Florida. It's, hot, humid, palm trees, sunshine, lots of early bird specials at restaurants, good medical facilities etc. It's a nice place to retire if you like that sort of weather.

Just a word of advice, if you are going to rent or purchase a home, beware of homeowners associations. They are like organized crime in Florida. We still own a house outside of Tampa that we have renters in. About every month I get a nasty gram from the HOA about something.  HOA's give you 30 days to rectify violations or they start fining you. Be sure to read the HOA CCR's (Covenants,Conditions, Restrictions) before you sign on the dotted line.

If you have any other questions, I would be happy to answer them for you if I can.

By pervelent, are you asking how kinky they are?

I don't think they're into bestiality with humans, but you could try; :)

Florida is horrible! Tell all of your friends too! Snakes, spiders, hurricanes, tornados, sinkholes, snowbirds, etc....stay away!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.