Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

September 23 - The Final Countdown? (World Meeting of Families)

31 posts in this topic

Lots of end of the world talk centering around September and more specifically September 23. 

Then this:  http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/pope-francis-to-visit-white-house-sept.-23

From the article: 

U.S. officials has confirmed that Pope Francis will make a stop at the White House to meet with President Barack Obama on Sept. 23, during his trip to the United States for the World Meeting of Families.

“The president and the first lady will welcome His Holiness Pope Francis to the White House on Wednesday, Sept. 23,” said a March 26 statement from the White House press secretary.

“During the visit, the president and the Pope will continue the dialogue, which they began during the president’s visit to the Vatican in March 2014, on their shared values and commitments on a wide range of issues, including caring for the marginalized and the poor; advancing economic opportunity for all; serving as good stewards of the environment; protecting religious minorities and promoting religious freedom around the world; and welcoming and integrating immigrants and refugees into our communities.”

Personally, I'm only worried that the powers that control us will use the September hoopla for their own purposes.

Edited by Rothbard

I'm not really sure why, but the closer we get, I'm getting that distinctive feeling that all this
September talk may run the same course that the 2012 Mayan calendar fiasco did!

1 person likes this

I'm not really sure why, but the closer we get, I'm getting that distinctive feeling that all this
September talk may run the same course that the 2012 Mayan calendar fiasco did!

i hope you are right,but it doesnt hurt to be ready for anything.it wont hurt to have some water,canned foods,lighter,batteries or a bug out,bug in bag ready!!i hope absolutely nothing happens and everythig i have done just makes me prepared for a bad storm!!

1 person likes this

i hope you are right,but it doesnt hurt to be ready for anything.it wont hurt to have some water,canned foods,lighter,batteries or a bug out,bug in bag ready!!i hope absolutely nothing happens and everythig i have done just makes me prepared for a bad storm!!

I agree with you there.  I have family members who have been following Jonathan Kahn and The Harbinger.  They made be read that silly book (not my kind of thing especially since he couldn't recognize that 9-11 was not perpetrated by crazy Muslim jihadists).  If I remember right, Kahn said that September 2015 was supposed to be huge (can't remember if he said September 23).  He said that something big was going to happen financially among other things - I don't have the book in front of me.  I read that book a couple of years ago and here we are.  Like I believed then, our overlords like to take predictions like that (especially ones that maintain the official story) and then play it out.  Then you get Jade Helm - again, probably nothing.  Then you get the Pope's visit at the same time?

So buy a couple extra bags of rice and some jugs of water.  It can't hurt if you rotate them.  One of these days, the crazy tinfoil hatters will be right and that food and water for a couple of weeks just may help you survive the thinning of the herd that's coming.  Billionaires don't build massive underground homes and underground cities for nothing.  Is it happening this month?  October will tell but it's important to watch for the signs. 

2 people like this

42602.jpg

admit it no one was ready fur that

and there is the brighter sides of things!!TACO CAT!!!??

What is it about the 23rd that makes people think it's happening THAT day?

Heck the last blood moon isn't until the 28th. And EHUL 29 ends on the 13th.

So,  the SHTF you are well armed with a few tins of food a shelter and some water.  WTF happens if this so called disaster lasts longer than your prep or some other fool comes along and kills half your family just so he can lay hands on your food & water?

If this really happens and it is as big as some say, we're gonna die anyway, so why prolong the inevitable by suffering an extra week or two.  I'm a realist, if it happens and I live, cool - if it happens and I do not live cool.  Either way me the puny human with no super powers will have no effect on it so I'll sit-back, relax and enjoy the ride!

The ways of providence are strange and unpredictable thus my take on this to go with the flow!

So,  the SHTF you are well armed with a few tins of food a shelter and some water.  WTF happens if this so called disaster lasts longer than your prep or some other fool comes along and kills half your family just so he can lay hands on your food & water?

If this really happens and it is as big as some say, we're gonna die anyway, so why prolong the inevitable by suffering an extra week or two.  I'm a realist, if it happens and I live, cool - if it happens and I do not live cool.  Either way me the puny human with no super powers will have no effect on it so I'll sit-back, relax and enjoy the ride!

The ways of providence are strange and unpredictable thus my take on this to go with the flow!

I think the point is to try and hunker down while everyone else kills each other off. Then there are fewer of them when you are forced to go outside and you have a  much better chance of staying alive. It never hurts to have some extra food around, people used to always have food for winter from their gardens. Also,  war and disasters are not the only reason to have a food stash, I know a few people who lost their jobs and the food they had stashed helped them a lot during that time.

I agree with you there.  I have family members who have been following Jonathan Kahn and The Harbinger.  They made be read that silly book (not my kind of thing especially since he couldn't recognize that 9-11 was not perpetrated by crazy Muslim jihadists).  If I remember right, Kahn said that September 2015 was supposed to be huge (can't remember if he said September 23).  He said that something big was going to happen financially among other things - I don't have the book in front of me.  I read that book a couple of years ago and here we are.  Like I believed then, our overlords like to take predictions like that (especially ones that maintain the official story) and then play it out.  Then you get Jade Helm - again, probably nothing.  Then you get the Pope's visit at the same time?

So buy a couple extra bags of rice and some jugs of water.  It can't hurt if you rotate them.  One of these days, the crazy tinfoil hatters will be right and that food and water for a couple of weeks just may help you survive the thinning of the herd that's coming.  Billionaires don't build massive underground homes and underground cities for nothing.  Is it happening this month?  October will tell but it's important to watch for the signs. 

Financial Collapse is coming, It's done, Civil War / Revolution for sure - Depends on what intel and ops guys want to do, WW3 is definitely going to happen, you know China and Russia want to bust our ass's. - Well NWO's

If you want you to call me crazy, go ahead I don't mind. =)

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.