Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Black Hebrews and Matthew 15:24

1 post in this topic

Hi ppls, it's Jedi again. I put this in off topic because it's about faith and dogma more than conspiracies or shadow elite (though, if you're me, it's all the same). So I've been known to listen to things outside of my comfort zone, and a big one of those is Matthew 15:24, as it states in the King James: "But he (refering to Jesus) answered, and said, "I am not sent but onto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

It's a ruthless statement. The Bible is full of these types of statements, that people will use to say, "see how unjust and mean God is? Even if he's real, what a ______."

Because God always tests faith.

Let all my brothers and sisters in Christ hear with understanding, as we look at the context of Matthew 15:24, by starting with how it starts, in 15:21, and it says: "21 The Jesus went thence, and departed the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. 22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, "Have mercy on me, Oh Lord, Son of David; my daughter is greviously vexed with a devil". 23 But he answered not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying "Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24 But he answered, and said, "I am not sent but onto the sheep of the house of Israel."

Now every Black Hebrew and Muslim just said amen, because they like that part. Quote it all the time on the streets and on the web. But let's read just a few lines further. Let's look at the WHOLE doctrine, instead of picking and chosing verses to fit our world view.

Matthew 15:25 "And then she came and worshipped him, saying "Lord, please help me." 26 But he answered and said, "It is not ment to take the children's bread, and cast it to dogs"

Again, the wrong group right now are yelling "preach it!" cause the true nature of Jesus is about to show, now that he's tested her faith.

Matthew 15:27 "And she said, "Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat the crumbs at thier masters' table." 28 and Jesus answered and said unto her, "O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole that very hour."

So what happened here? A daughter of men (a canaanite) came before the Lord and showed, though through Cain she had no right to the inheritence, she received due to her faith. Her Faith allowed Jesus to give her the gift of healing and salvation. Think about that next time you tell anyone that isn't black they're going to hell my BH brothers. You are Judah, but you are hardly Judge. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.