Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Black activists got angry when the Detroit Police Chief James Craig

2 posts in this topic

Black activists got angry when the Detroit Police Chief James Craig called the people responsible for shooting 12 people on a playground killing one of them urban terrorists.  They complained about the insult and want him to apologize.  Craig refused to back down and stuck to his guns.

Craig said quite bluntly:

“You will allow this to continue if you do nothing. It must stop now.”

That’s when the president of the Detroit National Action Network (founded by Al Sharpton) Rev. Charles Williams took umbrage to Craig’s assertions that these thugs are urban terrorists:

Read the whole post here : http://redstatements.co/black-activists-in-detroit-blame-democrats-for-violence/

I love how in the full article the blame basically falls on the democrats who are in control. I think they should just blame George W. Isn't everything his fault?

My grandma used to say: Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

Same goes for a region of people who refuse to remove the very people from power who oppress them (but, but, but FREE CHEESE!!)

-AL

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.