Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Parents concerned over religious curriculum

5 posts in this topic

It must be a tough job being a teacher now days having to balance between church and state ! 

I don't condone teaching ISLAM in public schools nor do I agree with any religion in a government school . Can I see politics as a religion ? Ya I do .

Where did Reading Writing and Math go I guess down the shitter with history !

Tennessee PUBLIC SCHOOL Teaches Kids ALL ABOUT ISLAM

Parents concerned over religious curriculum

Maury County parents are expressing concern after their children came home with world history schoolwork containing references to Islam and its teachings.

The school district contends the curriculum has been in place for more than three decades, and world history is difficult to teach without referencing religions.

Read the whole post here : http://www.progressivestoday.com/tennessee-public-school-teaches-kids-all-about-islam/

1 person likes this

Ali was a pedo and a murderer? Prophet of God? Please. The first one to kill. The first one to fuck. The first one to conquor. No prophet of God did that shit before Islam. Listen, my Islamic brothers, I love you, i do. And so does Jesus, but this idea that that guy was anything more than your "Joseph Smith" is down right dumb. If Mohammad claimed to be a warrior for the Lord, as Joshua did (though, he never touched underage girls) then maybe I buy it. But the only true prophet of God? That's the worst guys. I see a long tradition of obession over defaming not the name of Christ or Allah, but the true Lord, the creator, and it's starting to bug me. Also, if your school is teaching Islam only, then by God we are in the last days, take some fucking control of your school district. I don't mind if my kid learns the principals, i don't, so long as we include everyone, because that's how it works. That means Christian, Judaism, Gnostism, Buddism and any other ism you can think of, including satanism. 

Listen, authority, because I hate repeating myself, my kid, my raising. You teach abcs and 123s, let me worry about moralities and religion. It is my job, and I hate when someone tries to steal my job (but not my work, oddly enough, as i know if you had to steal it, it's because you had so little, so take it, and my cloak, my bitch).

1 person likes this

There's a county here in Texas that has "In God we Trust" printed on the back of their envelopes. That's right, officialdom took a stand in favor of God. :balpk:

There were complaints but the tax assessor stuck to his guns. I'm not religious but have you ever heard of the religious left? Nope, they are right and when it all shakes they had better do the right thing!

Disclaimer: All politicians commit wrongful acts...I'm not advocating for the republipukes.

I'm more concerned about the constant flag and state worshipping.  Unfortunately, Christians forgot that little statement, "But I say unto you, Swear not at all ..." and only freak out about Muslims.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.