Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rain

How the Rockefellers Re-Engineered Women

4 posts in this topic

feminist1.gif

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
February 1, 2007
Feminism is an excellent example of how the Rockefeller mega cartel uses the awesome power of the mass media  (i.e. propaganda.) to control society.

In 40 short years, many women have lost touch with their natural loving instincts. Consequently, the family is in disarray, sexual depravity is rampant and birth rates have plummeted.

I will expand on the Rockefeller's role, but first we need to remember that for a woman, love is an instinctive act of self-sacrifice.

She gives herself to her husband and children and is fulfilled by seeing them thrive and  receiving their love, respect and gratitude.

Divorce was very rare when I was growing up. Now, it's hard to find couples who have remained married as long as my husband and I have. 

I worked when my kids were growing up. As a teacher, my hours were theirs. They were with me as much as if I had been a stay-at-home mom.

There were many pressures on me to be a militant feminist. But now, the pressure has become an onslaught that convinces many young women to reject marriage and childbearing. The white race is dying out. The Rockefellers, like British royalty, changed their German surnames to more Anglicized versions to hide their connections with Nazism, eugenics, intl. banking and globalism, and the AMA, which gives us Planned Parenthood, Big Pharma, and dangerous vaccines.

Their main goal is to reduce the Dickensian surplus population. Their mansions and bank accounts are full, so they want to kill off as many critical-thinking humans as possible. They are afraid we will wake up and tip over their profitable apple carts.

The zombie masses who are content with the status quo will be allowed to stay, within reasonable numbers, to do the grunt work until machines can take over.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.