Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

12 stupiedest racist moral panics

8 posts in this topic

That article is progressive liberal B.S. All the things the author claims are B.S. are in fact true.
Another truth is most European Americans are not racist and they're getting tired of being called it.
They're sick of being verbally and physically attacked by the real racists, the progressive liberals.

I'm not a liberal, I'm  independent. And, if you notice, the author says that all those things ARE true.

That article is progressive liberal B.S. All the things the author claims are B.S. are in fact true.
Another truth is most European Americans are not racist and they're getting tired of being called it.
They're sick of being verbally and physically attacked by the real racists, the progressive liberals.

:loveu: :P16MI8q:

This shit is the root of what is killing this country. Anchor babies? Look it up on google . The stats used are from 2010. My CELL PHONE isn't from 2010. Its bullshit and they are selling it in this article like frosting. I just picked this one because I am too pissed off to address any of the other claims (Who knew? Crack babies don't exist. Try telling that to any nurse in ANY low income, inner city pre-natal ward. JFC!

The person who wrote this BULL SHIT I would hope got a 6 figure stipend for it, to off set the lifetime they will spend in hell for fabrication and outright lies they are spreading.

-AL

1 person likes this

If you didn't read my last post, I'll have to repeat it for you., 'I'm not a liberal, I'm an In dependent. And, the author of the link states that all these things ARE true.; NOT  B.S.

If you didn't read my last post, I'll have to repeat it for you., 'I'm not a liberal, I'm an In dependent. And, the author of the link states that all these things ARE true.; NOT  B.S.

No one accused you of anything.

But the author clearly is a progressive lib. He starts off calling certain people puritanical, then uses other catch phrases: stupidest, Islamaphobe, race-baiting, bullshit. BS is appropriate in forums, serious writers do not use such language. These things are true? Ah, Truth. No bias there, huh uh.

I wonder who Adam Johnson, the writer, voted for in the last election? :DWsKVPL:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.