Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Chinese To The West Of Me... Russians To The East...

22 posts in this topic

Chinese To The West Of Me...
...Russians To The East...

...Here I Am...
...Stuck In The Middle With You...

ROFLMAO...

Edited by Cryptic Mole

So as Americans we have failed to see how the outside forces have divided all of us
into racial groups. We now fight amongst ourselves and never see the enemy within;
those who infiltrate and hide in the shadows and in stealth while stirring the pot of
hatred.

Am I saying something here that none of us already don't know?

Personally I think we are all too fucking retarded to really understand.

All we do is talk all the bullshit talk, but no one ever walks the mother fucking walk!

It must be that little tickle of our nuts that keeps us pacified as we cum in our panties.

Oh yeah, that's right, men do not wear panties, but why does something not feel right?

Are we sure we have the proper manhood crotch we're supposed to have?

I'm really beginning to wonder myself.

Well, if its any consolation, I just touched myself, and I do feel something, so I must be a man.

What about you?

Just having a dick with no balls wont cut it anymore!

Lets grow some fucking balls!

Because talk is so fucking cheap!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I'm my line of work (life insurance) I am seeing more and more people wake up everyday. I work for a home service company which means I go to their houses to collect and sell and mostly work in "lower income" areas, mostly black neighborhoods and a few white ones. The one thing that has stuck with me since 2010 was watching a devout Obama lover rip every picture and poster of him off their walls. At one time I'd have to say out of my 350+ customers about 80% are African American and in the beginning about 90% of them loved that man for some reason. Now I can only find about 10% who still vouch for him however they now listen to the other side, they may not like the other side but they listen. Most of them know that thee are good cops and bad cops and most even thing that the BLM is garbage and only incits violence. So more people here in my little corner of the south are awakening and are ignoring all the race baiting on TV and I love it. Lol. 

I don't know where you live, cm, Siberia maybe? China and Russia are both on the same side of me, the wrong side. And I'm not equipped like you are.

86b4be61005d45c77617c4c08693be12.jpg

1 person likes this

I don't know where you live, cm, Siberia maybe? China and Russia are both on the same side of me, the wrong side. And I'm not equipped like you are.

I think he means Chinese warships off Alaska and Russian subs in the Atlantic off Georgia.

Judy is mean sometimes.

Haha, I certainly hope you're equipped differently from me.

Perhaps you didn't see the two links by Thoth I posted below the first video in my original post.
It's not about country locations, its where they have placed their threatening postures. One in the
Pacific and one in the Atlantic.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I'm my line of work (life insurance) I am seeing more and more people wake up everyday. I work for a home service company which means I go to their houses to collect and sell and mostly work in "lower income" areas, mostly black neighborhoods and a few white ones. The one thing that has stuck with me since 2010 was watching a devout Obama lover rip every picture and poster of him off their walls. At one time I'd have to say out of my 350+ customers about 80% are African American and in the beginning about 90% of them loved that man for some reason. Now I can only find about 10% who still vouch for him however they now listen to the other side, they may not like the other side but they listen. Most of them know that thee are good cops and bad cops and most even thing that the BLM is garbage and only incits violence. So more people here in my little corner of the south are awakening and are ignoring all the race baiting on TV and I love it. Lol. 

I have seen the changes you speak of as well, but those old diehards are
almost militant in their ideologies, and that's what's scary.

Chinese To The West Of Me...
...Russians To The East...

...Here I Am...
...Stuck In The Middle With You...

ROFLMAO...

http://www.prepperforums.net/forum/attachments/general-talk/1645d1363033438-they-want-your-guns-machine-gunn-smiley.gifBrother we are all surrounded true but we know who they are and where they are even those amongst us .

Don't let the silence of the true American patriot fool you ! http://www.best-of-web.com/_images/080508-190616-101007.jpg 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ahtKj6__f8w/VCfICggqBxI/AAAAAAAACNU/U2llKmrzY5Y/s1600/Moving-animated-eyes-finger-pointing-down.gif

No. You're not serious, I think. It is not war, or war games.

Readiness. Readiness for. Well. Worse than war.

I think I know. But we're not in the middle. The middle is everywhere.

1 person likes this

http://www.prepperforums.net/forum/attachments/general-talk/1645d1363033438-they-want-your-guns-machine-gunn-smiley.gifBrother we are all surrounded true but we know who they are and where they are even those amongst us .

Don't let the silence of the true American patriot fool you ! http://www.best-of-web.com/_images/080508-190616-101007.jpg 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ahtKj6__f8w/VCfICggqBxI/AAAAAAAACNU/U2llKmrzY5Y/s1600/Moving-animated-eyes-finger-pointing-down.gif

Sadly I don't believe your land hunters will be any real match or threat for what comes from the sea.

Both from the east and the west!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Like any army the build up for common concern will prevail any fear .

your land hunters

My friend most all land hunters here are vets and the good ol boys, people that have grown up from boys to be hunters and such . Kinda like John Wayne ! We out number them and thats what their biggest fear is . Hummmm I wounder way they want to TRY to disarm us . It's the people in the cities that will first feel the pain all those free gun zones . 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.