Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Human RFID Microchip Injection Kit

9 posts in this topic

10,000 People Have Been Microchipped 

I find it pretty disturbing that 10,000 people have been chipped. What I find extremely disturb in is you can buy your own self chip kit. 
It seems to be a new fad and the draw is the attention received from the novelty of it. 
First it was tattoos then came piercings and now microchips. I don't think I would want to walk around with a biometrical tag implanted in my body. I could see us being marked like cattle. 
 The implementation for such a tag could be easy targets for drone attack. A specific rf programmed into the logic of the craft. 
And the craft hunts for the frequency.
 Brain wave patterns will be next but that is for another thread. The mark of the beast may be soon upon us, no chip no groceries. 

https://dangerousthings.com/shop/xnt-ntag216-2x12mm-glass-tag/

https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/xNT_package_front.jpg

1 person likes this

Where I live you have to get your dog chipped.

The chip is linked to your name and address.

Where I live you have to get your dog chipped.

The chip is linked to your name and address.

Yeah, next they'll be trying to put one directly in you, not just one with a paper trail from your animal. Or maybe they will go with something more advanced. I'm sure at some point society will accept being tracked like an animal.

On 9/5/2015, 7:01:50, WhiteHorse said:

10,000 People Have Been Microchipped 

I find it pretty disturbing that 10,000 people have been chipped. What I find extremely disturb in is you can buy your own self chip kit. 
It seems to be a new fad and the draw is the attention received from the novelty of it. 
First it was tattoos then came piercings and now microchips. I don't think I would want to walk around with a biometrical tag implanted in my body. I could see us being marked like cattle. 
 The implementation for such a tag could be easy targets for drone attack. A specific rf programmed into the logic of the craft. 
And the craft hunts for the frequency.
 Brain wave patterns will be next but that is for another thread. The mark of the beast may be soon upon us, no chip no groceries. 

https://dangerousthings.com/shop/xnt-ntag216-2x12mm-glass-tag/

https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/xNT_package_front.jpg

Just wondering what the catalyst might be for the government to pass a law requiring everyone to have this chip or something similar. Digital Angel was the name of the first company to make these chips, if memory serves from some research I did on this a few years ago. This has always been one of the creepiest aspects of a march toward totalitarianism.

Just wondering what the catalyst might be for the government to pass a law requiring everyone to have this chip or something similar. Digital Angel was the name of the first company to make these chips, if memory serves from some research I did on this a few years ago. This has always been one of the creepiest aspects of a march toward totalitarianism.

My imagination could dream a scenario like. We have to chip you to guard against a nano agent created by Russia. 

They have chips that are far more interactive than these. 

My imagination could dream a scenario like. We have to chip you to guard against a nano agent created by Russia. 

They have chips that are far more interactive than these. 

I worked at a place running an SMT line that made active RFID transponders and readers.

You can put the things anywhere because they are so small.

If you have seen a SunPass you know what I mean.

It's just a sticker that goes on the windshield but it can pass along multiple datapoints.

Edited by VonLud

I worked at a place running an SMT line that made active RFID transponders and readers.

You can put the things anywhere because they are so small.

If you have seen a SunPass you know what I mean.

It's just a sticker that goes on the windshield but it can pass along multiple datapoints.

Makes you wonder how many things are tagged and tracked in real time. 

Microscopic biomechanics, nano technology. The technology we are exposed to is 25 years behind what is being utilized by tptb. Who is to say we are not allready chipped. 

Makes you wonder how many things are tagged and tracked in real time. 

Microscopic biomechanics, nano technology. The technology we are exposed to is 25 years behind what is being utilized by tptb. Who is to say we are not allready chipped. 

Nano tech is very worrying along these lines. So tiny you would have no way of knowing they are even there. When I think about the possibility of mind control with this technology, I see why the government has a plan for a zombie apocalypse.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.