Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Han sole

Let's play a game. It's called the reason we didn't go to the moon

38 posts in this topic

if you are here to say we did bla bla bla. Jog on. We didnt. So.......I am going to give you the answer but not the details.  You can not use, this guy said or I hear this. Only big company's kodac and NASA ect to get your facts from. You can use real science but that will be a first. 

So the answer is "we took a picture".Start working backwards from that point.  

I am am going to the pub for the day so I will be back Sunday ish. I could give you the step by step but it's better to do the work. It will finally put the nail in to show you no no we didn't go. 

I have given you everything you need in the writen shit above. O one more rule I am a **** I don't play nice with people if I call you totaly fucking stupid it's just me being me. Deal with it. I am not going to cry about something you say to me so don't back bitchs 

this will put an end to the moon landing shit.  If I could be fucked I can do this for a shit lots of shit. 

Last thing you need to find about 4-5 facts  

1 person likes this

if you are here to say we did bla bla bla. Jog on. We didnt. So.......I am going to give you the answer but not the details.  You can not use, this guy said or I hear this. Only big company's kodac and NASA ect to get your facts from. You can use real science but that will be a first. 

I am am going to the pub for the day so I will be back Sunday ish. I could give you the step by step but it's better to do the work. It will finally put the nail in to show you no no we didn't go. 

I have given you everything you need in the writen shit above. O one more rule I am a **** I don't play nice with people if I call you totaly fucking stupid it's just me being me. Deal with it. I am not going to cry about something you say to me so don't back bitchs 

this will put an end to the moon landing shit.  If I could be fucked I can do this for a shit lots of shit. 

Since you've said it that way, who would even bother to reply? Seems you're
very close minded, and your mind is already made up. Yet you have a thread
that's open for discussion. That's a contradiction, and makes no sense... no
logic to it! It would seem this thread would be doomed right from its inception.

Just sayin...

Also, your last remarks about calling people "fucking stupid" and to "deal with it"
because that's just "you being you", won't go over well with most of us and the
mods! I think y
ou'll learn to play nice here real fast!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Go to the forum "DoomJunkie" and search for the thread titled: Proof That "Some" Moon
Missions Were Faked! I won't place any links here from there out of respect for UKshep.

1 person likes this

Why is this guy even posting. He is less coherent than my 97 year old grandmother who died this year.

Of course they've landed on the moon, just not the way they've claimed.
I've already proven that on the other forum. Please excuse the pun, but
no rocket science there.

Sometimes The End Justifies The Means: Morally wrong actions
are sometimes necessary to achieve morally right outcomes;
actions can only be considered morally right or wrong by virtue
of the morality of the outcome.

Translation: Morally wrong actions are sometimes necessary!

To breed controversy regarding Apollo Moon Missions causes doubt
in public sentiment. They become turned off by the very mention of
any and all Moon Missions. Now when it comes to the idea of secret
Moon Missions, the public won't even listen. A self feeding doubt has
been created, and now NASA can do whatever they like as the public
will never question anything. cm

That's all I'm saying on this thread because I can see just where this is
headed.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

CM - Some folk will always challenge the status quo - in the end it does not change my life if they did or did not, unlike some I am not going to let this conundrum sour my existence.  Remember, the moon (according to some) is but a hologram so it is difficult to land on a hologram.

From all the research I have done it does seem as if they landed.  What is disconcerting is the deliberate false info planted by Nasa to cover something.  Maybe the speculation of aliens on the moon may just carry some weight!

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/Cards/Non-Sport/87005/87005-6278107Fr.jpg

The radiation would expose the film before you could take a picture!

The film would melt.

With no atmosphere to diffuse light, areas in shade would be black.

You can't take perfectly framed and focused photos without a viewfinder.

Um...

Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong in training for the Apollo 11 mission. Aldrin scoops up a soil sample, while Armstrong aims his camera. Photo by NASA.

There. That's Five.

http://www.hasaan.com/2012/08/debunking-moon-conspiracy-theories.html

Go to the forum "DoomJunkie" and search for the thread titled: Proof That "Some" Moon
Missions Were Faked! I won't place any links here from there out of respect for UKshep.

:hwUjzAM:  I can see that, but why not paste them here? Not all at once. Maybe on a Moon Hoax Proofs thread. It's handy to have a central place to find that ONE picture you want but can't remember where you put it. Like the tire tracks, the  moon buggy with tires in the air, etc. Videos with the moth, oh my stars, so much evidence out there. Too bad what happened at DJ. Now I'm a cop, still a tad uncomfortable with that name. Like the old movies with 'you dirty rotten coppers.'

This is the best forum that ever was. Nooooo comparison.

CM, why not get your work and paste it on here?

Name calling is abuse and will not be tolerated. Members here do not have to "deal with it". The moderators will. Be aware that there are some threads that may be merged, since they are pretty much identical.

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.