Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AnonG

Confessions Of A Jade Helm Truck Driver

22 posts in this topic

(N.MorganIn the first video below, Brian Howard shares a conversation he has with a “Jade Helm” truck driver.

Brain poses some very good questions about this military exercise and provides the information that was passed on to him, by an admittedly truck driver

The next set of videos contain more pieces of the puzzle for us to put together and try to get a full picture out of.

Evidence brought to us by former military personnel and other media outlets and concerned citizens questioning the validity of this exercise and its true intent.

More with Videos http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/confessions-of-a-jade-helm-truck-driver-videos-3209292.html

Chinese to the west of me...
Russians to the east...
Here I am...
Stuck in the middle with you....

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The countdown is now 10 days until the  manufactured doom for profit people move the Gold Post  again .

The countdown is now 10 days until the  manufactured doom for profit people move the Gold Post  again .

September 15? I thought it started on the 23, or is it the 28? 

September 15? I thought it started on the 23, or is it the 28? 

It started July 15 and ends on September 15 .   But the yackety-yack mucking about talk probably won't end until all five Walmart stores are open which is scheduled for November/October .

It started July 15 and ends on September 15 .   But the yackety-yack mucking about talk probably won't end until all five Walmart stores are open which is scheduled for November/October .

I heard that Jade Helm was extended to October 15. Looks like we have another month for goal posts.

I heard that Jade Helm was extended to October 15. Looks like we have another month for goal posts.

I have heard no such thing .  But it wouldn't surprise me that the doom for profit websites  would attempt to prolong their bullshit because this has been quite the moneymaker for them this summer .

I have heard no such thing .  But it wouldn't surprise me that the doom for profit websites  would attempt to prolong their bullshit because this has been quite the moneymaker for them this summer .

Out of curiosity, isn't this place considered a doom website? Granted there's no profit being made, but alot of what you hear elsewhere is also being said here aswell.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.