Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Devils Breath A New Hellish Twist On An Old Drug

8 posts in this topic

Devils Breath A New Hellish Twist On An Old Drug

Scopolamine is an age old substance used for rituals. It is rendered from different plants in the nightshade family. I only know of one myself it's called a moonflower or jimson weed. I heard of people getting high on it , glad I never tried it in my crazy youth. They must be synthesizing this drug into crazy potency. I can see date rape written all over this crap. What a fitting name for such a hellish substance.

<snip>

The danger of Devil's Breath: How women criminals are using new trick of blowing drug powder in victim's faces, leaving them like zombie's who'll do ANYTHING

A gang suspected of using a powerful Colombian drug has been arrested 
The women were blowing the powder into the faces' of their victims in Paris
Known as Devil's Breath, the drug puts its victims into a compliant trance
It was used by the CIA as a truth serum and the Nazis in cruel experiments
Walking through the cosmopolitan streets of Paris’s 20th arrondissement, not far from rock star Jim Morrison’s tomb, a respectable, elderly lady is approached by a Chinese woman asking for directions.

As the pair bend over a map, the Chinese woman blows a tiny dust cloud of white powder into the face of the helpful Parisian. What happens next is like something from a horror film.

For, unbeknown to the victim, this white powder is Devil’s Breath, a substance so toxic and powerful that it turns everyone who ingests it into what investigators call ‘zombies’, devoid of their own free will.

Read the rest here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3220379/The-danger-Devil-s-Breath-women-criminals-using-new-trick-blowing-drug-powder-victim-s-faces-leaving-like-zombie-s-ll-ANYTHING.html

Jimson weed grows all over Kentucky you can find it in about any field,  pasture or weed patch .  Now I will tell you Cows are the second stupidest creatures on earth after chickens .

Still the vast majority of Cows  know to stay away from jimsonweed .

My  grandpa summed it up nicely  when I was young . "  that ain't polk greens  you little dumb ass that's Locoweed "! 

Edited by Falling down

Jimson weed grows all over Kentucky you can find it in about any field,  pasture or weed patch .  Now I will tell you Cows are the second stupidest creatures on earth after chickens .

Still the vast majority of Cows  know to stay away from jimsonweed .

My  grandpa summed it up nicely  when I was young . "  that ain't polk greens  you little dumb ass that's Locoweed "! 

I think another name for it is thorn apple. Luna moths love the moonflower, I seen them on the river on the plant. 

If some one blows any powder in my face I'll put a flat spot on their forhead. :chuckle:

I think another name for it is thorn apple. Luna moths love the moonflower, I seen them on the river on the plant. 

If some one blows any powder in my face I'll put a flat spot on their forhead. :chuckle:

If someone was ever to blow powder in my face .  They better hope their name is Tinkerbell .  Lol

Jimson weed is a terrible poison, about 10 Americans a year die from trying to drink the tea.

The flower is similar to a morning glory. The right strength tea will give you a good feeling,

I can see why someone might try to make a drug out of it, but trying to reproduce that good high is what gets people

killed.

Scolpalamine is sodium pentothal, red devils.

On 9/4/2015, 9:15:56, WhiteHorse said:

All datura is toxic. Commonly known as "Angels Trumpet."

Datura belongs to the classic "witches' weeds", along with deadly nightshade, henbane, and mandrake. Most parts of the plants are toxic, and datura has a long history of use for causing delirious states and death. It was well known as an essential ingredient of potions and witches' brews.[4]

The word datura comes from the sanskrit dhatūr ("thorn apple"); In Sanskrit it is referred as "Kanak" and "Unmatt" in the ancient scriptures of Indian Ayurveda by sages Sushruta and Charaka in the ayurvedic text Sushrut. Record of this name in English dates back to 1662.[5]Nathaniel Hawthorne refers to one type in The Scarlet Letter as apple-Peru. In Mexico, its common name is toloache.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datura

I have heard claims that connect jimsonweed to the Salem witch  trials  .  Not sure about the validity of the claims but it makes sense .

The colonist also used it as a weapon during the revolutionary war .

https://books.google.com/books?id=g5bOW53uOiwC&pg=PA286&lpg=PA286&dq=american+colonist+poisoned+british+soldiers+with+jamestown+weed&source=bl&ots=5D7FNbAbF2&sig=qrYnFddoXxBJcUvdUrCnse-h5VE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCQQ6AEwA2oVChMIyJaBvtfgxwIVxo8-Ch2zkwrz#v=onepage&q=american colonist poisoned british soldiers with jamestown weed&f=false 

Edited by Falling down

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.