Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No terrorist warnings for Labor Day ?

3 posts in this topic

The total absence of warnings or alerts for Labor Day weekend has this old redneck a little suspicious ?  There has been talk for every other holiday or significant event lately  warning of terrorist attacks .

Why the silence now ?

I don't think anybody should be worked up. But I will advise everyone to keep their eyes open and if you see something suspicious do something  tell somebody or act .

The total absence of warnings or alerts for Labor Day weekend has this old redneck a little suspicious ?  There has been talk for every other holiday or significant event lately  warning of terrorist attacks .

Why the silence now ?

I don't think anybody should be worked up. But I will advise everyone to keep their eyes open and if you see something suspicious do something  tell somebody or act .

Good thinking. Any holiday should bring us to attention these days. Anything potentially important to Americans is an invitation to hit us when we might be gathered, our guard down.

Vigilance is important, as one of these times they'll send lunatics that know what they are Doing when they attack!

:ph34r:

Good thinking. Any holiday should bring us to attention these days. Anything potentially important to Americans is an invitation to hit us when we might be gathered, our guard down.

Vigilance is important, as one of these times they'll send lunatics that know what they are Doing when they attack!

:ph34r:

When you look at summer events. Labor day celebrations are generally bigger than Fourth of July celebrations .

In today's current climate it bothers me more when the government isn't warning us about something .

I am not one to make predictions .  But to me the current silence is deafening .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.