Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Groove

Intros and hellos

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! New member here. I've been lurking for a couple months and decided it's time to sign up. Just a little back ground on my self, I'm a dj and a life insurance salesman that loves to question everything. Personally I don't see everything as a conspiracy however I do question everything, try to look objectively at things. Anyhow in really liking this forum due to its current small size and not a ton of rubbish to dig thru, you guys are awesome. I'm in a few other sites that I don't even post at anymore due to all the BS and name calling and everything else, even tho I do see some people here calling out others but it gets settled pretty quick which I like. We're all human and have our own opinions and no one can force an opinion on someone. I'm on my phone so please excuse any spelling errors or run on sentences lol. 

I guess I can say I've been a ct since 911 however it's probly been since birth due to my parents. Mom worked for the state and dad was former spec ops, and worked for nasa during the Saturn V days. He doesn't like talking about it all tho due to things he saw in Vietnam as a "Black Cat" in the Air Force (para rescue). He was the one who taught me to question everything and only believe what I see with my eyes and even then still question. 

Kinda rambling here but you guys get the gist.  Glad to be here an look forward to all the great post. 

DJ Groove  

2 people like this

tell pop's hi for me

I was a f-4 driver there

pj yesssssssss

You were an F-4 pilot?  That's awesome!

Welcome, Groove!

Nice post and this was my favorite part:

" He was the one who taught me to question everything and only believe what I see with my eyes and even then still question."

tell pop's hi for me

I was a f-4 driver there

pj yesssssssss

Sweet! I do know he doesn't like to talk a lot about it but did say he will tell me things on his death bed lol. Don't really know if that's a good thing or bad thing. 

Welcome, Groove!

Nice post and this was my favorite part:

" He was the one who taught me to question everything and only believe what I see with my eyes and even then still question."

Thanks Cinnamon! He's taught me a few things but that one stood out to me, as a kid getting told that you never understand it until something big happens. 911 was that big thing and I've been questioning since. You can't look at every thing as conspiracy or you go nuts, gotta find that balance lol. 

Welcome, Groove. Like vinyl record grooves? JibbyJedi was a dj too. His favorite music is 80s. I like it all, 50s through 80s, not modern music though. Borrrjng!

I conspire a lot :blush:, do think everything's a conspiracy. The whole enchilada. And enchiladas are flat! 'til you add stuff to them and roll them up and sprinkle cheese over them. See you around!

Welcome, Groove. Like vinyl record grooves? JibbyJedi was a dj too. His favorite music is 80s. I like it all, 50s through 80s, not modern music though. Borrrjng!

I conspire a lot :blush:, do think everything's a conspiracy. The whole enchilada. And enchiladas are flat! 'til you add stuff to them and roll them up and sprinkle cheese over them. See you around!

Yes! I love old school vinyl! But with technology today djing has gotten pretty high tech. My current set up is a digital turntable, a Mac, and about 1,000,000 songs lol. Can't carry that many records with me to a gig haha. Personally my collection goes back even to the 20's, my fav would have to be 70's and 80's. I'm still kinda young at 33 but most music that has came out in the past 10 years just sounds like crap coming out of the speakers. Lol. 

ya a few

introductory stuff

111 and t 38 and a Nicole

Used to work on the T38, beautiful aircraft. Fun plane to work on till I cracked my head open on the right wing trailing edge. Bleed like a stuck pig.

Your father gave you some good advice.

Edited by Redlistvet

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.