Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Russian Vessel Near US Georgia Submarine Base Sparks Pentagon Concern

8 posts in this topic

So we have Chinese war ships off the west coast, and Russian subs off the
east coast while we have jade helm supposedly finishing up on the 15th?

Hmmm, I can sense Obummma out west renaming those mountains, and
of course being up to no good!

Watch those subs in the Gulf of Mexico as well. Funny how someone named
it that way. Wait a minute, Does the Mexican government really have submarines
and any real form of a viable navy? After all, the Mexican invasion has begun at the
borders, and they claim they're taking back the southwest, and I believe them with
a little help from their friends here... Hmmm... again!

300 miles off the west coast have volcanic eruptions up and down the entire coast.
The mid Atlantic ridge is becoming a bit more active while the New Madrid is stirring
along with Yellowstone.

3 Hurricanes out in the Pacific is a first, and the radiation and heat coming into the
west, and with an unknown disease killing everything marine while creating sea food
and water shortages also creates crop food shortages and anarchy. WOW, what a mouthful!

All a super mix of trouble just stirring below the surface, and ready to ignite and explode!

They say shit happens in 3's, so September, October, and yes, even November are looking
more likely to be very interesting indeed!

...and all while ISIS is on standby and in hover mode waiting for their instructions.

I'm tellin ya....

...someone's planning on biting me and you in our arses!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

But the markets and the economy are both in the toilet and the crapper, so you're most
likely missing all of the above news, or you're just too damn involved in trying to figure
out how to overcome all these troubles.

Welcome to the grandest of all distractions and illusions; our worst nightmares coming
true!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

This has been happing for 20 years. The same as fighters flying into UK air space ect ect. Remember that stuff

The problem is they as talking about it. They never use to. So why are they building up the fear? War is coming. 

1 person likes this

dint forget Obama shooting film fur tv show in Alaska... which has to be now, unless he going back later to be filmed in Alaska.  this is real reason he there mole

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/31/politics/obama-bear-grylls-running-wild-survival-show/index.html

while on his three-day trip to Alaska -- aimed at promoting climate change action -- President Barack Obama will tape an episode of "Running Wild with Bear Grylls," wNBC and the White House announced Monday.

dint forget Obama shooting film fur tv show in Alaska... which has to be now, unless he going back later to be filmed in Alaska.  this is real reason he there mole

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/31/politics/obama-bear-grylls-running-wild-survival-show/index.html

while on his three-day trip to Alaska -- aimed at promoting climate change action -- President Barack Obama will tape an episode of "Running Wild with Bear Grylls," wNBC and the White House announced Monday.

bear grylls lol the bear what country is that lol the symbols they use 

Alaska, bear gryls does survival wilderness preparedness show... now featuring Al'Obama... hhaahhaah aloe bam ma... Alabama

Chinese to the west of me...
Russians to the east...
Here I am...
Stuck in the middle with you....

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.