Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Han sole

How they are going to stop all movement

48 posts in this topic

I was just going about my normal day laughing at the stupid fucks that think we went to the moon ect (that's not what this thread is about) 

as I was walking past a talking box I was hearing them talking about the new made up problem about people coming into eruo from the Middle East. Knowing its bullshit 1) because it's on TV! 2) I don't need a two becuase the first answer is so..........fucking right. 

So why talk about it?? Well remember Isis the made up cia bullshit company remember them tell everyone they would send troops over this is how. 

One big ff in the next couple of months blame it on people moving from country to country. Say that can't happen again the horror!! None now can travel. Just thinking out loud 

I was just going about my normal day laughing at the stupid fucks that think we went to the moon ect (that's not what this thread is about) 

as I was walking past a talking box I was hearing them talking about the new made up problem about people coming into eruo from the Middle East. Knowing its bullshit 1) because it's on TV! 2) I don't need a two becuase the first answer is so..........fucking right. 

So why talk about it?? Well remember Isis the made up cia bullshit company remember them tell everyone they would send troops over this is how. 

One big ff in the next couple of months blame it on people moving from country to country. Say that can't happen again the horror!! None now can travel. Just thinking out loud 

I posted lots of videos about this, etc  from many different sources (bold). You fail at research 101. You dismiss everything because its on tv. What is your agenda?

To rule the world ??? But well crazy man because I don't read your stuff and watch your videos. :-/ get help. 

To rule the world ??? But well crazy man because I don't read your stuff and watch your videos. :-/ get help. 

I've been reading your post on different threads today Han.  You seem to be a little grouchy ?  Lol

Cheer up dude !!!!  :vFpL81r:

I've been reading your post on different threads today Han.  You seem to be a little grouchy ?  Lol

Cheer up dude !!!!  :vFpL81r:

Falling I am good. Just hate lair and people who make crap up. I seem to have a problem reply to your stuff be the way 

Falling I am good. Just hate lair and people who make crap up. I seem to have a problem reply to your stuff be the way 

No problem everyone gets a little ticked off every now and then .  I was just trying to nicely point out that you appear a little Uber aggressive today . 

You know my post history,  so believe it when I say someone might be overly aggressive . (  advice from the master of overly aggressive )  lol

Well as some one living in the UK I can assure the mass of refuggees is very real and is causing lots of problems here in Europe. This is not just the normal stream of people wishing to immigrate here...its a mass flood of scared people looking for a safe place...so many they are struggling to cope here.  Never before have we the huge numbers in Calais trying to get over here.   This is a very real crisis here....:sad:

1 person likes this

No problem everyone gets a little ticked off every now and then .  I was just trying to nicely point out that you appear a little Uber aggressive today . 

You know my post history,  so believe it when I say someone might be overly aggressive . (  advice from the master of overly aggressive )  lol

funny I am normally like this!! :-P I fight be act nice for the normal people. 

Well as some one living in the UK I can assure the mass of refuggees is very real and is causing lots of problems here in Europe. This is not just the normal stream of people wishing to immigrate here...its a mass flood of scared people looking for a safe place...so many they are struggling to cope here.  Never before have we the huge numbers in Calais trying to get over here.   This is a very real crisis here....:sad:

so where is the problem you think in the UK ? People at the ports?? What have you seen? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.