Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Trump Says US Would Have to Defend Iran Against Israel Attack

9 posts in this topic

Cites terms of nuclear agreement

vid

Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump told CNN the United States would be obliged to defend Iran against an Israeli attack under the terms of the nuclear deal reached between the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, China, Germany and Iran.

cont http://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-says-us-would-have-to-defend-iran-against-israel-attack.html

Cites terms of nuclear agreement

vid

Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump told CNN the United States would be obliged to defend Iran against an Israeli attack under the terms of the nuclear deal reached between the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, China, Germany and Iran.

cont http://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-says-us-would-have-to-defend-iran-against-israel-attack.html

if anyone stopped and used brain. You know a brain. Everyone should be defend from Israeli. Just like everyone should be defend from anyone. The fact we need to be in writing to say don't attack each other still shows how pathetic the world still is.  

But hear is some news for you. IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!!! At the end of the day the stupid pathetic fucks that run this world don't give a fuck about a little bit of paper.  War is war. The reason it's war is because none gives a fuck about what's on paper. I just have the whole of history to back me up 

if anyone stopped and used brain. You know a brain. Everyone should be defend from Israeli. Just like everyone should be defend from anyone. The fact we need to be in writing to say don't attack each other still shows how pathetic the world still is.  

But hear is some news for you. IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!!! At the end of the day the stupid pathetic fucks that run this world don't give a fuck about a little bit of paper.  War is war. The reason it's war is because none gives a fuck about what's on paper. I just have the whole of history to back me up 

Re to bolded, yes I am aware of this. They present the idea that they follow the rules, however history proves them wrong time and time again. Basically say one thing, do another.

History is only written by the winner. In truth you don't have a clue about history unless you lived it. I say the history the rules of the world won time and time again. You say they didn't why?? What makes you think that? 

History is only written by the winner. In truth you don't have a clue about history unless you lived it. I say the history the rules of the world won time and time again. You say they didn't why?? What makes you think that? 

Going back on almost everything that has happened on this planet. 

Going back on almost everything that has happened on this planet. 

nice????? Could you add fact in something you say so we can talk about it. Lol

nice????? Could you add fact in something you say so we can talk about it. Lol

I am not your gatekeeper, you can look at almost anything that "they" said and find evidence of it not being true. I am not here to debate with trolls, nor waste my time doing so. I did engage with some in the past while realizing it, seeing their dropping of the "setting up" stage, later to only point out where they did so, and then where they engaged in their ad-home nous attacks with their own words (screenshots) while they before denied doing so. By your own words you will be strung...

I am not your gatekeeper, you can look at almost anything that "they" said and find evidence of it not being true. I am not here to debate with trolls, nor waste my time doing so. I did engage with some in the past while realizing it, seeing their dropping of the "setting up" stage, later to only point out where they did so, and then where they engaged in their ad-home nous attacks with their own words (screenshots) while they before denied doing so. By your own words you will be strung...

I see them winning and controlling and own everything. And why am I a troll asking for a fact lol.   Your answer we'll fuck facts look for them. Lol I am the troll right? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.