Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Most Important Report Yet! Pre-Jade Helm Doc Discovered! Shows How They Will Master The Human Domain

24 posts in this topic

I wont comment on the legitimacy of this but take a watch.

Edited by Ukshep
1 person likes this

I wont comment on the legitimacy of this but take a watch.

I saw the video in my feed, guess now I am going to watch it asap.

1 person likes this

So this is my idea.they have soilders or spys or who ever feels they would be helping the greater good pull off these crazy stunts to get the dissedents talking.ex=virginia shooting hoax,a cop being shot while on the job and then having the atf,fbi,snipers,no flyzone for 3 men that only shot a cop.cops get killed everyday and thats horrible but why would you do all that stuff for a normal inncident.so then the internet is a buzz with ct theories and the gov starts making its list!!

And its not about being wrong or right.its about spreading the info you learn or find out.thats our job.to sift thru the all the info and make our own assumptions.just spreading the info could help someone who knows something or is thinking somethimg to speak out.

I started to watch the video and could not watch "the blonde leading the blondes".  Lol

So thanks for the  written link Shep.   I hate videos because there is always someone giving their opinion while leaving out multiple facts.

In a  attempt to put some perspective on this .  From what I read it looks like information on how to fight asymmetric warfare.  The kind of warfare they have been dealing with in Afghanistan and Iraq .

I honestly was expecting to see a plan about how to implement martial law in the US .  I'm 100% sure they have one . 

But keep in mind the Pentagon has a plan for everything and the plans are upgraded and tweaked continually .  They have plans to invade Canada, plans to invade Mexico,  I would even imagine they have a plan for the invasion of Bora-Bora .

I like the tongue-in-cheek explanation in this link .

The U.S. military has always been the one place in government with a plan, forever in preparation mode and ready to yank a blueprint off the shelf for almost any contingency. Need a response for a Russian nuclear missile launch? Check. Have to rescue a U.S. ambassador kidnapped by drug lords? Yup, check, got that covered. How about a detailed strategy for surviving a zombie apocalypse? As it turns out, check."

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/13/exclusive-the-pentagon-has-a-plan-to-stop-the-zombie-apocalypse-seriously/ 

2 people like this

So this is my idea.they have soilders or spys or who ever feels they would be helping the greater good pull off these crazy stunts to get the dissedents talking.ex=virginia shooting hoax,a cop being shot while on the job and then having the atf,fbi,snipers,no flyzone for 3 men that only shot a cop.cops get killed everyday and thats horrible but why would you do all that stuff for a normal inncident.so then the internet is a buzz with ct theories and the gov starts making its list!!

Well the already started the list before, but like to add to it, or say attack your machine for a bug that will send your info straight to the them on everything. Its basically a tap on your machine like a direct wiretap so they can see all, as if they didn't see most of it anyways. I witnessed this thing many times in action. See posting the truth, these people really don't like the truth, they like their fabricated versions out. Heck they teach lies in public indoctrination centers (schools), and also teach lots of the same on home school material. Well spreading news about the hoax that was the tv crew s(h_ot) thing, I seen these attacks deployed (see echlon files on this site for details). Well thing is it all wouldn't add up to begin with, so wtv, some it would, some it wouldn't depending on persons habits/etc. You would think they would want to reward the truth, but no they are against it.

Remember this folks, the government/cops/etc are supposed to work for us, not against us. They seem to have their wires crossed somewhere and think its the other way around. Same with the politicians/etc. Basically its treason. 

Also on the video, I find her fascinating as I've watched lots of her videos how she does the good work and whatnot. This stuff I already knew however besides the manual she had, so it was just a rehash to me, so yeah. 

1 person likes this

I started to watch the video and could not watch "the blonde leading the blondes".  Lol

So thanks for the  written link Shep.   I hate videos because there is always someone giving their opinion while leaving out multiple facts.

In a  attempt to put some perspective on this .  From what I read it looks like information on how to fight asymmetric warfare.  The kind of warfare they have been dealing with in Afghanistan and Iraq .

I honestly was expecting to see a plan about how to implement martial law in the US .  I'm 100% sure they have one . 

But keep in mind the Pentagon has a plan for everything and the plans are upgraded and tweaked continually .  They have plans to invade Canada, plans to invade Mexico,  I would even imagine they have a plan for the invasion of Bora-Bora .

I like the tongue-in-cheek explanation in this link .

The U.S. military has always been the one place in government with a plan, forever in preparation mode and ready to yank a blueprint off the shelf for almost any contingency. Need a response for a Russian nuclear missile launch? Check. Have to rescue a U.S. ambassador kidnapped by drug lords? Yup, check, got that covered. How about a detailed strategy for surviving a zombie apocalypse? As it turns out, check."

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/13/exclusive-the-pentagon-has-a-plan-to-stop-the-zombie-apocalypse-seriously/ 

I think you just have to stab them in the head (or shoot them assuming you aren't yet out of ammo.

-AL

I think you just have to stab them in the head (or shoot them assuming you aren't yet out of ammo.

-AL

Technically all you would have to be is faster than the guy next to you . Lol

Technically all you would have to be is faster than the guy next to you . Lol

SO many times I have said similar. I don't have to be the fastest guy out there, I just have to out run YOU! :chuckle:

Edited by Arnie L
drunk spelling (not to be confused with Tori Spelling)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.