Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

24 hard facts about 9/11 that cannot be debunked

34 posts in this topic

Excellent article, should be on Shep's Articles page, which it may be. It takes too long for my server to load pages, now up to 11.

It needs an index. Is there an "Official 911" thread? I know you've done several before.

1. There is no such peer reviewed document.

2. ok 1700 out of literally millions of engineers and architects.  Not proof. Considering it is easily explained, these 1700 are just bad engineers and architects.

3. literally just a rambling statement, nothing ever their.

4. Not true at all, NORAD was aware and simply did not have time to react.

5. Not true

6. Again a false statement

7. Yes we trained and armed the Mujahideen, no Bin Laden was a target and a wanted criminal.

8. They were not ignored, they were gas pockets and natural gas explosions.

9.Well of course they did, 1500 degrees of jet fuel created a thermal reaction with lower quality iron, which caused a blow torch effect on the steal beams. Not to mention 1,000 degrees is enough to cause the buttresses to collapse, let alone another 500 on top.

10. They were not Israeli.

11. This is true, but it was related to something completely different, why this is included I don't know.

12. False statement

13. A lie.

14. Again a lie.

15. That did not happen, I watched the events live.  My school had the news on 30 minutes before it happened and it switch the moment everything happened.

16. That is a lie, seats with bodies were seen.

17. Again, a lie.

18. 15 million was more than enough.

19. Ignorant as hell, yea lets terrify the children because America is under attack. He has joint chiefs for a reason. Stupidest statement to support insider job 9 er leven

20. That is in fact a fallacy

21. I find no evidence of this event anyway on the internet

22. So?

23. not really a fact here, just a speculation.

24. This is not true. I find to substantiating evidence.

The only thing on here that is a possible opener to it being an inside job is the Rumsfeld statement on the 2.3 trillion. The reason for this is he was conducting an investigation and in the first tower was housed the DOD finance office and the department of the navy's intelligence office which was heading up his investigation. That right there is the only fact that exists about the 9/11 event.

2. ok 1700 out of literally millions of engineers and architects.  Not proof. Considering it is easily explained, these 1700 are just bad engineers and architects.

5. Not true

7. Yes we trained and armed the Mujahideen, no Bin Laden was a target and a wanted criminal.

9.Well of course they did, 1500 degrees of jet fuel created a thermal reaction with lower quality iron, which caused a blow torch effect on the steal beams. Not to mention 1,000 degrees is enough to cause the buttresses to collapse, let alone another 500 on top.

11. This is true, but it was related to something completely different, why this is included I don't know.

12. False statement

13. A lie.

14. Again a lie.

15. That did not happen, I watched the events live.  My school had the news on 30 minutes before it happened and it switch the moment everything happened.

17. Again, a lie.

19. Ignorant as hell, yea lets terrify the children because America is under attack. He has joint chiefs for a reason. Stupidest statement to support insider job 9 er leven

22. So?

The only thing on here that is a possible opener to it being an inside job is the Rumsfeld statement on the 2.3 trillion. The reason for this is he was conducting an investigation and in the first tower was housed the DOD finance office and the department of the navy's intelligence office which was heading up his investigation. That right there is the only fact that exists about the 9/11 event.

You give no proof, no specifics, a whole lotta disbelief.  OP gave peer reviewed article, names of involved investigators, details piled on details. Which you trash and say lie lie lie. 2 airplanes brought down 3 buildings. Sure, Dude. And another plane flown by an Arab non-pilot dove into the Pentagon. And it made a round hole without the wings breaking off, almost no debris.

You give no proof, no specifics, a whole lotta disbelief.  OP gave peer reviewed article, names of involved investigators, details piled on details. Which you trash and say lie lie lie. 2 airplanes brought down 3 buildings. Sure, Dude. And another plane flown by an Arab non-pilot dove into the Pentagon. And it made a round hole without the wings breaking off, almost no debris.

The hell he did. Their were absolutely no peer reviewed articles I searched for them.

The steel was not low grade.there are the enginers who picked the steel that will say they were graded for much higher temps.there are MANY situations where skyscrapers in other countries with shady building codes that have burned for 24 hrs on 8 floors.another that burned for 13hrs with 6 floors.NONE fell.and you are mistaken about the investigation into the 2.3 trillion dollars.those were kept in WTC BUILDING 7 which also fell on 9/11 from fallin debri from the north tower.i have never called someone a shill. you arent spreading any info.so the only fact you say is a wrong fact!!FACT

5. Not true

12. False statement

13. A lie.

14. Again a lie.

17. Again, a lie.

22. So?

I also saw it but not from a tv screen.my moms boyfriend was a teamster.he drove the generator trucks for the show OZ and some other movies.we where on our way into the city when this bullshit went down.i was there when the first people were yelling that a black plane with no windows hit the tower.i was there when the firefighters came out saying that the lobby looked like a bomb went off.i was there when people could hear explosions in the basement.i was there for my buddys lil brothers funeral.i was fuckin there.its all bullshit and they will pay for what they did.

1 person likes this

Did you also know that morning we just so happened to send our eastern air defense to the middle of nowhere for a "drill" how convenient.and then we sent them in the wrong direction.did you know that all flight were grounded EXCEPT the planes carrying bin ladens father 2 uncles.1 wife and 6 other family members.hmmmm bin laden behind 9/11 yet we let his family go and we attack iraq.really logical!!!

1 person likes this

I ussally keepy mouth shut because this hits very close to home,but for people to ignore the fact that a 3rd building that had nothing happen to it fall is utterly ridiculous.rite there is ur proof it was a shady job

I ussally keepy mouth shut because this hits very close to home,but for people to ignore the fact that a 3rd building that had nothing happen to it fall is utterly ridiculous.rite there is ur proof it was a shady job

I never said it wasn't shady. I am only pointing out the weakness of their arguments.  I know it was an inside job, however, their is no substantial proof.

I never said it wasn't shady. I am only pointing out the weakness of their arguments.  I know it was an inside job, however, their is no substantial proof.

its all proof!!how bout the ol pentagon.i live near a miltary town now and my buddys dad was in the pentagon that day.Even got the medal for being attacked while on U.S soil.he said"no way in hell did a plane hit that building"just so happens that part of the pentagon was being renovated.also where all the cctv footage from the heaviest guarded and most video survielenced building in the world.o yeah they released 5 frames that shows absolutely nothing.ecept a flame.if the fire at the pentagon was so hot it pretty much burned everyone and everything why can u see a wooden table with an open book that has not been touched by fire only 2ft away from the SMALL hole in the side of the pentagon

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.