Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Midland Texas and Brandon Florida Walmarts now hiring .

27 posts in this topic

This is report from a local TV channel .  The signs are up the hiring process has begun.   The Walmart in Brandon Florida  abruptly closed because of  plumbing issues  causing speculation from  Union busting to  to FEMA death camps .

They have now announced they are in the process of re-hiring old staff and looking for new help .   The much talked about tower seems to match a existing Walmart and  Walmart liquor  design in California .  

Video and everything at the link .

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015/09/02/walmart-brandon-plumbing-construction-workers-pipes-addition/71595354/

Looks like there will probably will be a Christmas 2015 . ?

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

The guy running the drone did show some actual pipes for the liquor store.  If they were adding just the liquor store it wouldn't need to close for that ... unless the plumbing did have to be reworked to add the liquor store.  But this is just one store, and I don't really remember any reports of military vehicles showing up behind this one.  It seems that another store was being built just down the street from this one (or was it another one)? 

The drone guy on the Livingston store didn't bother to go around to the back, where it was closed off.  If you're going to the trouble to fly the drone why not buzz around to the back where people aren't allow to go?  I guess the drone flier was observing road closed signs.  The walls inside seem to be temporary, and what's the fuss about taking pictures of something that is totally gutted?

Even though the Tulsa walmart is being gutted, the security guard is still quite busy running around an otherwise quiet (nothing being noted about it) location.  It is supposedly going to be a good guy too by being a grocery store.

But the Midland store is still suspicious. 

And there isn't much being said about the Pico Rivera store. 

The guy running the drone did show some actual pipes for the liquor store.  If they were adding just the liquor store it wouldn't need to close for that ... unless the plumbing did have to be reworked to add the liquor store.  But this is just one store, and I don't really remember any reports of military vehicles showing up behind this one.  It seems that another store was being built just down the street from this one (or was it another one)? 

The drone guy on the Livingston store didn't bother to go around to the back, where it was closed off.  If you're going to the trouble to fly the drone why not buzz around to the back where people aren't allow to go?  I guess the drone flier was observing road closed signs.  The walls inside seem to be temporary, and what's the fuss about taking pictures of something that is totally gutted?

Even though the Tulsa walmart is being gutted, the security guard is still quite busy running around an otherwise quiet (nothing being noted about it) location.  It is supposedly going to be a good guy too by being a grocery store.

But the Midland store is still suspicious. 

And there isn't much being said about the Pico Rivera store. 

The Midland store is also ready to reopen and is hiring .

http://www.newswest9.com/story/29948375/north-midland-walmart-reopening-beginning-hiring-process 

There is this video from another Texas location .

Hmm...these walmarts are closed, so we'll just stop and park our military vehicles behind them?  Sounds a little too convenient doesn't it?  We still don't know what's going on exactly, but the description of Midland was rather interesting. 

Hmm...these walmarts are closed, so we'll just stop and park our military vehicles behind them?  Sounds a little too convenient doesn't it?  We still don't know what's going on exactly, but the description of Midland was rather interesting. 

When the Walmarts start getting stocked with merchandise in October all these rumors will cease .

But not one person making these claims will admit they fell for a conspiracy marketing and a money making scheme  .

When the Walmarts start getting stocked with merchandise in October all these rumors will cease .

But not one person making these claims will admit they fell for a conspiracy marketing and a money making scheme  .

People are onto us maybe we better clean up our act.  Probably Alex Jones or somebody making something out of it, but yeah until it opens, people are still wondering.  The only thing 0bama was good for was being gun salesman of the year.  People had reason to think that the plumbing explanation was rather lacking in credibility.   If they were all older stores it might be a case for argument.  Still think that 0bama is up to something and we don't know where to look just yet, and probably won't know until it happens.  Strange that they keep ploying these natural disasters, must've started since Katrina. 

Walmart has 4500 stores nationwide. Plumbing runs throughout the entire building even onto the roof if you including AC units.  I have helped build Walmarts.  If they don't supply the material in question the specs from the architect tell you exactly what you're supposed to get .  To me it comes as no great surprise that spec material could have a defect and affect  The stores it was installed in.  If you see a problem like that going down in a few stores  you get ahead of the game before it does more damage and fix the other ones .

While I have always believed any Jade Helm  scenario was highly unlikely .  If the government was planning a martial law take over they wouldn't stop because a few conspiracy theorists thought they were onto something .  Once plans and logistics are put in affect  for a situation like that there would be no stopping it.

To tell you the truth the whole Walmart FEMA camp thing has irritated me .  I have been watching daily for when the stores in question were going to reopen .

When I linked the Brandon store the article was only six hours old.  When I found the Midland store the link was 11 hours old .  I knew the stores were going to reopen so I planned and watched for it. 

But if I would've been wrong I would've also mentioned it .

Let's hope that we aren't being sold out...even though Walmart has run just about every mom and pop store out of business, we don't just need to have everyone going zombie on us.  Not that Walmart is my preference for shopping. 

But with China warships off the coast of Alaska, we can't rule out the whole Russia/China/US might be getting into a war. 

If the military needs a dugout, I'm sure that they'll build the trenches they need anywhere they need them.  Walmart seems to be nothing different than any other place.  War is hell and it doesn't give luxury of crowding into buildings that wouldn't likely hold up in the worst case scenario.  Would walmart hold up any better to nuclear attack than any other place?  I'm sure if people were looking for a place to go, they could just huddle in the Walmarts as they are now.  When you see a flash, will it even do any good to duck under your chair, or try to make it to a fall out shelter.  Chances are, not likely.  But then having military movements going across the country may have something to do with Russia/China.  We hope that our country would still defend itself, even though Obozo wants it gone.  It may just be like Ethanol.  The gas price was high, and then everyone thought they were going to get a good deal with corn gas.  Actually, it caused the price of corn and gas to go up.  Our lame dick leaders aren't doing us much good as they most likely profit from any little scheme they pull, even if for a short time. 

But why would there be u.n vehicles outside a walmart that they are fixing the plumbing?will wait for some answers

But why would there be u.n vehicles outside a walmart that they are fixing the plumbing?will wait for some answers

Are you saying the stores won't be open for normal business in October or  November  because some car parked outside it ?

I remember last year when there were talks about UN armored vehicles in Atlanta. I trace them to armored car manufacturer in Arkansas .

I will remember Dahboob 7  claiming there were Department of Homeland Security trucks parked outside Walmart .  They ended up being a private security firm  called Texas security .

The litany of false information on Jade helm has been endless.  Come back in November if they are closed you are right if they are open you are wrong.  

Are you saying the stores won't be open for normal business in October or  November  because some car parked outside it ?

I remember last year when there were talks about UN armored vehicles in Atlanta. I trace them to armored car manufacturer in Arkansas .

I will remember Dahboob 7  claiming there were Department of Homeland Security trucks parked outside Walmart .  They ended up being a private security firm  called Texas security .

The litany of false information on Jade helm has been endless.  Come back in November if they are closed you are right if they are open you are wrong.  

it was a question.why would there be u.n vehicles parked outside closed walmarts??and i said nothing about them opening or not opening.so that makes you WRONG

it was a question.why would there be u.n vehicles parked outside closed walmarts??and i said nothing about them opening or not opening.so that makes you WRONG

I said I heard the same thing last year when there were UN armored vehicles outside Atlanta .  I trace them to the armored car manufacturer that was sending them out of the country . 

I even missed the  Picture of UN vehicles. Link me to it and I'm sure I'll have a reasonable explanation for you.

Let me rephrase my question to you .  Do you think the Walmarts are going to be FEMA camps or Walmart stores? I 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.