Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Did You Want Proof that the Viriginia Reporter Shooting Was 100% Fake?

101 posts in this topic

So here it is ... Now what? 

Convinced.

That's pretty good. No speculation involved.

I think this is the worst type of B.S. I can imagine.

Convinced.

That's pretty good. No speculation involved.

I think this is the worst type of B.S. I can imagine.

:angry: I am so totally pissed over this bullshit right now that I am speechless. Does not happen often. As for federal perpetrators of this false flag fantasy this is for you >>> :padllbli: SANS LUBRICANT OF COURSE!

No casings ejecting ... I'm angry that I didn't notice that the first time.

:angry: Another total bullshit fake from our government. At least that neg inthe Justice Department is doing something! These things have be carefully, uh, not so carefully, staged. Our tax dollars at work! Man am I pissed! This one is forfalse flag planners >>> :padllbli: WITH RAZOR BLADES IN THE AZZ!

Edited by fedthehellup
Word exchanged.

Whats your proof? I see a mad man losing it and killing two people. The clips are not blanks ... 

The casting projections flew back and off of the camera if you listen you can here ping ping every time he shoots a round out.  The filming did not end after one minute I am sure he shot her until he ran out if bullets. 

At first I was skeptical then I talked to experts who deal with weapons and they believe this to be real. 

No casings ejecting ... I'm angry that I didn't notice that the first time.

Real o r not - that is not my call.

But, when you are shot with a 9mm in the body you WILL recoil because of the blunt-force caused by the bullet hitting you at near pointblank range.

The question I have is does the women in the video seem like she is being hit by a 9mm bullet?  Shock, surprise etc - but I see no evidence of any recoil...  Am I wrong?

Look at the second shot - then after three pointblank 9mm shots this 95 LB chick runs away?

Edited by FalkeAuge

The casting projections flew back and off of the camera if you listen you can here ping ping every time he shoots a round out.  The filming did not end after one minute I am sure he shot her until he ran out if bullets. 

so where did the shells from this gun go.oy is not a revovler

so where did the shells from this gun go.oy is not a revovler

I think the shels went off the roof or to the edge on the far right where they could not be viewed. I am sure a black gay male would not be a patsey. The guy did this on live tv so others seen it happen live and unedited :64pwFDH:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.