Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

What the f*** over? Images of Rocket in Orlando, Florida.

68 posts in this topic

Wow dude, any ideas what this was, and have you heard anything else about it?
Even just the local people talking about it. Sometimes that's the best way to dig
down to the truth.

In those images it looked like it exploded. Is that what you or your uncles wife also
believe happened?

1 person likes this

Hey dude,  looks like a rocket explosion to me also but the dual exhaust tracks bother me a little .   What city did that happen in so we can look into it some ?

Wow dude, any ideas what this was, and have you heard anything else about it?
Even just the local people talking about it. Sometimes that's the best way to dig
down to the truth.

In those images it looked like it exploded. Is that what you or your uncles wife also
believe happened?

They have not responded. Supposedly a Delta V rocket launched yesterday from Cape Canaveral. However their is no report of it exploding.

I went ahead and embedded the images for you. Just wow. Going to share these around a bit.

Hey dude,  looks like a rocket explosion to me also but the dual exhaust tracks bother me a little .   What city did that happen in so we can look into it some ?

Orlando Florida.

Seems like a bit of a coincidence, considering their are 5 Chinese warships on our west coast....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.