Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

So this crazy racist shit exists.

35 posts in this topic

Seriously funded by a cabal with an agenda.

Enticed by a seat on the gravy train.  I believe these days it is more the gravy plane - train is so yesterday.

If I posted something like that on the web, I wonder how long it would take the Feds to be knocking on my door, if things were reversed, that is.

1 person likes this

There's more. 

Here he's saying that blacks are training in the forests (but he can't pronounce it).
The forests are the black people natural habitat so they will win the race war. :wacko:

Here he calls for black people to meet at Stone Mountain on 9/11 to burn every American flag because they represent freedom of speech that has allowed whites to say racists things about blacks. At least I think that's what he's saying. My Ebonics is a little bit rusty. 

So let me see if I understand this. He wants to kill me simply because I look
different from him, and not because I committed an unspeakable crime against
him personally? And which of course, I have not. Maybe that's why there are not
many black lawyers.

When I watch the "news" I often see white people leading marches and stirring the pot. Maybe they do it because they think it's a just cause. More likely they are paid to infiltrate and agitate. This is not a natural movement. Any more than the Occupy Wall Street and the other lamebrain protests like the Ferguson riots.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.