Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Secret Societies Infiltrated NASA, Concealed Largest Lie in History, and Will Depopulate the Planet

23 posts in this topic

The Secret Societies of today go by many different names, and I’m sure it can be argued all of them have somewhat different agendas, however they all DO share one common thread: Their plans DO NOT include YOU! You are of little more significance than the bug on that goes S-P-L-A-T on the windshield’s of their fancy limousines, or their private jets. 

First, in the video below, I will attempt to provide you with a very broad picture of who these Secret Societies are. Thousands of books have been written about these groups that some researchers believe have been around as long as mankind itself. In the one and only effort I can recall ever attempting to be politically correct, I will say that it is impossible to paint all these Secret Societies with one broad brush, which I am basically doing below. Many of them DO have their own specific nuances, but by and large, if you do a little research on your own, you will fast learn that their intentions are all nefarious, therefore none are looking out for the “Greater Good,” or mankind in general.  

For that reason, I’m painting with a broad brush. Political correctness be damned. The history of the Illuminati, the New World Order, or whatever you choose to call it, is NOT the purpose behind this series of posts, so I plan to spend as little time as possible introducing them. Rather, the purpose of this series is to declare far and wide that they DO in fact exist, and then to connect the dots that have been in front of us all along. It is “the powers that be” who have conditioned us to ignore the warnings, or to cry out, “conspiracy theory.”

BUCKLE UP. NO MORE CONSPIRACY THEORY…

VERY DISTURBING CONSPIRACY FACTS ARE COMING YOUR WAY!

In the first video, you get a real good look at what to expect from the New World Order’s Agenda 21. Furthermore, you need proof what their plans are or what’s comnig? If you want a good idea of what the global elite or the Secret Societies are thinking, you might want to pay particular attention to the job posting by the United Nations in New York toward the end of the video. Specifically, the jobs is for a: 

DISARMAMENT, DEMOBILIZATION & REINTEGRATION OFFICER

etc videos/txt lots of vids/cont pages/etc

The "secret' societies are coming out of the closet and showing the world their power. What will come from it? My theory is that the governments are going to bring the world to absolute ruin very soon and the not-so "secret" societies will bring order out of the chaos including food, water, housing, truth, technology, energy, etc. By then, nearly 100% will support our new overt leaders. It's nothing that can be changed but it is good to be aware of what is about to take place.

2 people like this

Can't see it. No doom. Doom doesn't make money only war does. They own the world at this point what do they get out of it? 

1 person likes this

Can't see it. No doom. Doom doesn't make money only war does. They own the world at this point what do they get out of it? 

They use the money to gain power. They use the power to gain more wealth. They use the power and wealth to develop and obtain great technology. They use the technology and power to try to usurp Gods authority. Technology to fight Jesus Christ and his host of angels in the heavens. Technology to preserve their minds in vessels that do not decay, so they can continue feeding off good people. They have been mislead into thinking they can win. 

They use the money to gain power. They use the power to gain more wealth. They use the power and wealth to develop and obtain great technology. They use the technology and power to try to usurp Gods authority. Technology to fight Jesus Christ and his host of angels in the heavens. Technology to preserve their minds in vessels that do not decay, so they can continue feeding off good people. They have been mislead into thinking they can win. 

Like a modern-day tower of Babel? Psssst guys (The big-wigs), newsflash "It aint gonna work!"  It did not work the first time and it sure as hell is not going to work this time!

Like a modern-day tower of Babel? Psssst guys (The big-wigs), newsflash "It aint gonna work!"  It did not work the first time and it sure as hell is not going to work this time!

Exactly!

the estimate years ago was that 1% of the population was reported to be of some type of indoctrination or affiliation or direct descendent of this group. I can't begin to guess the percentage today. I truly have compassion on the programmed individuals. 

The "secret' societies are coming out of the closet and showing the world their power. What will come from it? My theory is that the governments are going to bring the world to absolute ruin very soon and the not-so "secret" societies will bring order out of the chaos including food, water, housing, truth, technology, energy, etc. By then, nearly 100% will support our new overt leaders. It's nothing that can be changed but it is good to be aware of what is about to take place.

These illunitics are causing the chaos. 
They start the wars, fund both sides to make sure there are plenty of weapons. 
After the destruction is complete they loan the money to rebuild and use their companies in the cleanup and rebuilding. 
They will not give us anything they will hold up what they stole from the people in the first place and deceive the deceived into believing they are their saviors. 
So the more people who are aware that it's not the governments creating the chaos it's the false flags and the puppets who are responsible. 
Some people grew a conscience and leaked the info. These people are not here to save us but to enslave us. The truth will set you free. 

1 person likes this

Their plans DO NOT include YOU!"

That's why I don't worry about it much because I'm sure their plans are centered around me. ?

You guys not so much .?

Their plans DO NOT include YOU!"

That's why I don't worry about it much because I'm sure their plans are centered around me. ?

You guys not so much .?

Well let's hear your take, oh elevated one.:chuckle: After all it's a ct site and that's what we are here to discuss, right?

Well let's hear your take, oh elevated one.:chuckle: After all it's a ct site and that's what we are here to discuss, right?

dude 90% of my post are meant in humor that time I was being facetious . ?

Edited by Falling down

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.