Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

THE MOST DISTURBING TALK I'VE EVER HEARD !!

13 posts in this topic

They exist !!  should we kill them or try to educate them or just let them burn ?

Posted at YouTube Jul 4, 2012

Published on Jul 4, 2012

July 3, 2012 Anthony Antonello was on public square in Scranton Pennsylvania to interview some people on why they were there, how they felt about the Vice President, Joe Biden coming there for the festivities and fireworks. and some other politics. Well, this talk here was so shocking it made for a video all by itself.

1 person likes this

I'm speechless... :blink:
Wait, okay... that guy is mentally ill.
No one can be that dumb and still carry a lawn chair; can they?
So the question is what do we do with the severally mentally challenged?

3 people like this

They exist !!  should we kill them or try to educate them or just let them burn ?

Published on Jul 4, 2012

July 3, 2012 Anthony Antonello was on public square in Scranton Pennsylvania to interview some people on why they were there, how they felt about the Vice President, Joe Biden coming there for the festivities and fireworks. and some other politics. Well, this talk here was so shocking it made for a video all by itself.

This is the perfect place for the following video.

3 people like this

Published on Jul 4, 2012

I have actually met many morons just like this guy, and any meaningful conversation with them is basically "negative, negative, negative," etc. I even know one guy who says the only time he feels ok about anything is when he first wakes up, after that minute until he goes to sleep, hes a total jerk/arsehole. He will lie, talk bad, cause problems, etc. His other buddies as well as say 40 others around the town where I do not reside will back anything up that has a lack of sense surrounding it. You could say "obama wants to do this or so and so wants to do this and they would fully support whatever it is as long as it doesn't affect them personally. I have had one of these arseholes throw my laptop in the past across the floor when I went to the bathroom in a public place and him take my seat. I cussed the guy out and told him hes a pos and tried to find his reasoning and his around 40 buddies backed him up even though I was right. All I know of this jerk was his name was Robert and he was arrogant as well as uneducated/lack of manners/morals and an old white dude. That's the only things I can describe him as without going into "crazy fuker etc"

Edited by rbear
last 2 lines +

Now I'm sure everyone remembers this dumb as a bag of hammers idiot.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The land of entitlements... and real stupid people with zero shame!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Published on Jul 4, 2012

Morons of all types walk among us everyday.. I even know a few. LOL

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.