Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

High School students stage walkout in dispute over transgender student

14 posts in this topic

More than 150 students walked out of Hillsboro High School over a dispute about the use of the girl’s locker room by a transgender student.

The walkout lasted for about two hours. Roughly 30-40 people showed support for senior Lila Perry, who wants to use the girls’ locker room during gym class. Perry was born a male but said she has identified as a female since 13.
-----
8699336_G.jpg

“I wasn’t hurting anyone and I didn’t want to feel segregated out. I didn’t want to be in the gender neutral bathroom. I am girl, I shouldn’t be pushed off to another bathroom,” said Lila Perry.

http://www.kmov.com/story/29926467/hillsboro-high-school-students-stage-walkout-in-dispute-over-transgender-student

They offer a gender neutral bathroom and that's just not good enough. :balk2:

That's all I can stand I can't stand no more !!!!!!!

:roflmao:
That was fantastic and I'm out of green darn it.

1 person likes this

:roflmao:
That was fantastic and I'm out of green darn it.

I've been saving that for awhile waiting on the right thread . 

I felt the time had come  Thanks !

Edited by Falling down

I've been saving that for awhile waiting on the right thread . 

I felt the time had come  Thanks !

Thank you!
I bookmarked that one.

:biggrin:

Let one in and next thing you know, all the boys will claim to be transgender. I've known lots of knotheads who would gladly put on a wig and a stuffed bra to get a peep. Teenage boys :qFbfZwK:, what'll they think of next?

More than 150 students walked out of Hillsboro High School over a dispute about the use of the girl’s locker room by a transgender student.

The walkout lasted for about two hours. Roughly 30-40 people showed support for senior Lila Perry, who wants to use the girls’ locker room during gym class. Perry was born a male but said she has identified as a female since 13.
-----
8699336_G.jpg

“I wasn’t hurting anyone and I didn’t want to feel segregated out. I didn’t want to be in the gender neutral bathroom. I am girl, I shouldn’t be pushed off to another bathroom,” said Lila Perry.

http://www.kmov.com/story/29926467/hillsboro-high-school-students-stage-walkout-in-dispute-over-transgender-student

They offer a gender neutral bathroom and that's just not good enough. :balk2:

:balpk: All my love Lucy. Thanks for post. :wub:

Let one in and next thing you know, all the boys will claim to be transgender. I've known lots of knotheads who would gladly put on a wig and a stuffed bra to get a peep. Teenage boys :qFbfZwK:, what'll they think of next?

:wink:

Gee, what about the real girls that didn't want to share the locker room with Ms. Penis? THEY have the right to privacy.

latest?cb=20051111042000

Gee, what about the real girls that didn't want to share the locker room with Ms. Penis? THEY have the right to privacy.

latest?cb=20051111042000

At least get him a makeover right? Some hair conditioner, something. A little tweezing maybe.

Cool gif.

At least get him a makeover right? Some hair conditioner, something. A little tweezing maybe.

Cool gif.

:chuckle:

Some manners and class would be nice too.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.