Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
jif6360

Government reform

4 posts in this topic

This petition needs your support. The supporting reason behind it can be vviewed at  http://www.judicialimmunitynecessaryevil.com/petition.html

We petition the Obama administration and Congress to: Make WE THE PEOPLE the Reality: Restore Our Bill of Rights. We the People demand that any administrative or legislative decision of the government that is challenged in the courts needs to be adjudicated by the people. Void judicial immunity. Under the doctrine of judicial immunity, a victim can be forced to bear the full burden of a serious, irreparable injury inflicted by a court judge in blatant violation of the Constitution. As long as judges have the power to blatantly violate the constitution, a judge should not have the power to deny someone the right to a jury trial. The right to a jury trial is definitively protected by the Bill of Rights. Placing cameras in our court room will also allow corrupt or inept judges to be exposed. Restore the people’s voice and end political corruption. The issues that I have just presented are not unreasonable in any sense of the word; they are based solely on common sense and would ultimately aid in restoring integrity to our government. The path to freedom can be as easy as demanding that the issues I have presented be put on a state referendum so that the people can vote on them. Restore the people’s voice. Don’t continue to let the politicians gut us of our rights. This petition is posted on Whitehouse.gov web site. 
Link.   http://wh.gov/iRNXj  Please sign and share this petition.  https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/make-we-people-reality-restore-our-bill-rights-0

Not that I oppose the petition, however tptb have been known not to honor their words, and change petition numbers/stopping them, and even not addressing the issues when enough votes are cast. I don't really think a petition will do much good, what we need is a total regieme change, and this goes for Smithsonian Institute, white house, congress, catholic church, etc. You see, the fox controlls the henhouse, and so regardless of what we do often, it is still blurred by tptb. I am not saying don't try, just we need to do more than "sign petition". There is a reason Texas has a militia and I think other places do too. This is to protect themselves from the federal government. The only problem is that they seem to be asleep at the wheel as they are not changing the regieme at all, but do little things instead. There is a reason why tptb have raised up and hijacked the rainbow and instead turned it into blasphemy while going after the confederate flag. The confederate flag doesn't represent slavery per say (only 6% of the southern states owned slaves during the conf wars), the problem was that the north taxed them so bad basically bankrupting them which they had to fight back. tptb do not like opposition, and are themselves cowards, basically totalitarian while proclaiming to be otherwise. The dumb down the masses so bad, that its just pathetic using the cia media/newspapers/school indoctrination centers/hiding the real truth at the smithsonain and only showing you what they want you to see/outing opponents/kelling disents/hiding technology/false flags/slave labor from other countries, etc. Where are the real revolutionaries when we need them?

Edited by rbear
+

Well said. But we need to start somewhere. This petition needs 100,000 signature within 30 day. It's a dream. After that I have a little over a year to convince voters to vote out all the incumbents in congress. No stronger message could be sent on our dissatisfaction. Please take the time to check out the vids on my web site  http://www.judicialimmunitynecessaryevil.com/petition.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.