Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

PROOF THAT FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS AND NBC ALL FAKE THE NEWS USING PHONY "CRISIS ACTORS"

28 posts in this topic

REMEMBER, THE MEDIA IS CONTROLLED BY 6 CORPORATIONS!!!! General Electric (GE), Disney, News Corp., TimeWarner, Viacom and CBS…just six corporations…each members of global mgt. team. The media (so-called left and right), functions as the”official mouthpiece” of global mgt. team — they have concentrated control over what we see, hear and read, from cradle to grave! These giant companies are vertically integrated, controlling everything from initial production to final distribution…

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/S6GOWA75GQI/AAAAAAAAEVY/ifR6gD1GyoE/s400/product-preview-adult-fake-large.gif

Before we start, let’s listen to George W. Bush admit that many videotapes used on the news stations are put out by the government for propaganda purposes but are presented as actual news stories:

n this short video (BELOW), you’ll see proof that actors are used in creating the news that you thought was real…

Now let’s look at actors posing as parents in the Sandy Hook hoax:

Here’s what we know now. At least two of the Sandy Hook parents are frauds. Laura and Nick Phelps are really actors Richard and Jennifer Greenberg Sexton. We suspect we will find more evidence of actors posing as parents in the days ahead.

Let’s look at their interview on CNN Below: UPDATE: WEWANT YOU TO KNOW THE VIDEO BELOW KEEPS BEING DELETED BY THE GOVERNMENT! YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELVES..WHY?

cont http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/37873

If you follow the youtube videos on the site/related, there are other videos that are of interest/es posing them also

2 people like this

Isn't it funny how the same kids that were "killed" in the Sandy Hoax shooting were also the same kids that were standing behind 0bama when he signed some form of gun control legislation?  Of course we want to make it look like all the shoot 'em ups in the gun free zones and the gun control legislation that doesn't even touch the school zones, is somehow doing it for the kids?  The kids of course is a ploy to get the legislation through.  Of course, you could carry a gun into just about anywhere except some government tax payer paid for lame purpose institution where the 2nd Amendment overrides such restrictions.  But the kids, shoot at will.  And if you are a elitist, you can go around shooting naked teenagers during a Bilderberg get together just for sport.  I hardly think that the kids are even being considered in anything.  They are not a legal entity until they are 18, and which if anything just happens to them, the government can shrug it off.  So I doubt that it has anything to do with the kids.  It is all of a ploy to make sure that the 2nd Amendment doesn't have standing, and that you are allowing the government to continue to be tyrannical.  Our government should realize we aren't buying it, and they are the ones under the gun, and if we exercise the 2nd Amendment if forced to do so, that there is no False Flags or Fast and Furious scandals taking place. 

Not only...

:P16MI8q:

But...

:cmicsfee:

Plus all the other way to go emotion thingees on this site.

I have known USA propaganda sources since sometime in 1960's or maybe even late 1950's.

News?

Controlled White House press releases!

Propaganda Ministry is doing its job well.

Ever wonder why so many animal stories are aired?

And I have nothing against animals!

Because soft news like fluff pieces fill space which should be hard news.

How many hours of bloody Viet Nam footage was aired every night?

No feel good animal tales there.

The sheep are brainwashed people.

Decades of shet have warped their brains.

That is an unalterable fact!

Nothing But Crap (NBC) mainstay of propaganda with FOX as controlled opposition.

FOX nothing more than a straw man.

Want to know truths?

Retire televisions.

Boldly go to where no network will go.

It is a mind expanding experience.

With Christian love.

SK

:37Vju9V:

Or, to play Devil's advocate, perhaps the propaganda is to make the US, Russia, to look like evil bad guys, and play upon "American Guilt"? :ph34r:

There were supposed to be crisis actors in the JH15 exercise too.  What does that tell you?

All together now...

FALSE FLAG!

SK

:angry:

So who do you want us all to believe? I already know the answer so don't bother responding

Fake news exists but the use of crisis actors to pretend to be the parents of children killed in a shooting is beyond real. What would it achieve? Who would gain and for what purpose? I don't buy the vicsims angle at all.

Fake news exists but the use of crisis actors to pretend to be the parents of children killed in a shooting is beyond real. What would it achieve? Who would gain and for what purpose? I don't buy the vicsims angle at all.

it wouldn't achieve a thing...

The real conspiracy would be to actually kill people to sway everyone's minds as that is far more practical and useful. If people learned that it was all fake and documented to be fake, no one would ever listen to the news again ad therefore to big of a risk when you can actually just kill someone and get the real reaction.

This stuff is Russian propaganda to try and get people against their own country, but it doesn't work.

It is an old Russian Psyop technique to discredit their enemies.

Although I think it is more plausable to stage a shooting so that people are killed for real. I still don't think it is realistic. Unless of course you consider that the shooters are mind controlled via electronic implants and hear the vocie of God instructing them what to do.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.