Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Are you worried about September Doom?

Doom Poll   34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you worried about Septemer Doom?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • OMG IM SCARED HALP ME!
    • IM FINE, CHUCK NORRIS WILL SAVE ME!
    • I suspect something is coming, But im a badass! so i'll be fine

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

80 posts in this topic

Not worried .

My prediction for the end of September is October . ?

2 people like this

I am part of the "No" crowd.

Shit will happen, of course, but I don't see any huge doom event on the horizon for September.
(We'll see come October if I am wrong)

Fake NASA videos,the stock market,first time in history 3 category 4 hurricanes in the pacific,and the most east hurrican in history off africa!cern being turn on and at the same time a temple dedicated to the destroyer is destroyed!Many foreign troops on u.s soil,the u.n arms treaty.It may not be september but shit.everything is not ok!!!!

2 people like this

I'm not worried, I know what's going to happen, been reading a book that predicts the future. It has 100% accuracy. 

I chose "No" even though I'm on the fence about it. You can't really rule out something happening entirely.

I do find it fascinating that something seems to happen at the end of these 7 year cycles, 9/11, 2008 financial crisis, etc.

The whole shemitah thing is interesting. But I can't help but think back to December 21st 2012 and all the doom that was suppose to happen then.

But, it seems like the shemitah theory has more credibility then the end of the Mayan calendar. There's alot of events that are going in the month of September that line up almost perfectly with some important Jewish holidays happening around them.

My skepticism keeps kicking in though. We'll see soon enough...

When you wrote "Are you worried about September Doom?", I said "NO" because I am
ready for anything bad that may happen. Not because I don't think anything will happen.
This needs to be clarified.

Besides, the predictions are not only for September, but October and November as well.
It's a 3 months thingy because everything will build on and/or off of what happens in
September.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

I put yes, but not about the end of time happening.. I do believe however something big will happen. What it is, I can only speculate ie earthquakes, Bigger stock market crash, that makes the one in 08 look like a walk in the park..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.