Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ukraines Capital Erupts In Major Riots

13 posts in this topic

Published on Aug 31, 2015

The Ukrainian Government is tasting Biblical promise, '...What so ever a man sows that shall he reap...' Paraphrased that is but as the current government of West Ukraine toppled its former legal government with Coupe back by the United States of Neo Nazi thugs, now they face a very hostile group of rioters. Unfortunately though the riots turned ugly.

Traumatize, destabilize, exploit  resources and strategic locations. All characteristics and patterns of the NWO and it's allies. Can you list all countries that have been destabilized by these same tactics? The prelude is the false flag.

I've been watching this since it started. It is the right protesting autonomy  for the eastern provinces .

What they're doing is protesting peace with Vlad .

But I'm sure some guy that calls his program  Israeli news and speaks without a trace of accent.   Has some inside scoop to information none of the other world has .

I figured it was only a matter of time until some YouTube yaa-hoo put a spin on it .

1 person likes this

I've been watching this since it started. It is the right protesting autonomy  for the eastern provinces .

What they're doing is protesting peace with Vlad .

But I'm sure some guy that calls his program  Israeli news and speaks without a trace of accent.   Has some inside scoop to information none of the other world has .

I figured it was only a matter of time until some YouTube yaa-hoo put a spin on it .

Yep, gotta make up the lies to make putin God.

Yep, gotta make up the lies to make putin God.

Putin is 62  years old  he was a professional spy for 16 years retiring as a lieutenant colonel .

He's got  maybe  20 good years in him  . If the bleeding heart America haters  are wrong and  he does have  reclaiming lost territories in mind .  They might not be fighting the war but their children probably will be.  

Putin is 62  years old  he was a professional spy for 16 years retiring as a lieutenant colonel .

He's got  maybe  20 good years in him  . If the bleeding heart America haters  are wrong and  he does have  reclaiming lost territories in mind .  They might not be fighting the war but their children probably will be.  

Putin is in it for the long game. he is waiting for America to be at its weakest. He truly wishes to see Russia become an empire again.

Edited by thedudeabides

(re to bolded) yes as it was written in the bible...

65 million years old pyramid found in Crimea, Ukraine, March 2014: (more but don't have time to look, great thread, I enjoyed and learned alot on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/1164-who-really-built-the-pyramids-how-and-why-plus-other-giants-megaliths-as-above-so-below/?page=2 ) (read all pages/links/videos besides the one that was "not found"

Jewish leader warns west will ‘pay heavy price for appeasing Iran’

All can be rest assured of 2 things–

A. This is a veiled threat that some type of false-flag terrorism is in the works, courtesy of Israel and her intelligence services, and

B. The intelligence services of various countries–west and otherwise–understand that indeed this is a threat and are working overtime in dealing with them. http://freespeechtwentyfirstcentury.com/2015/08/27/ (left this source as it has lots of info on it, along with next cont on that link, then goes to rt)

(re to bolded) yes as it was written in the bible...

65 million years old pyramid found in Crimea, Ukraine, March 2014: (more but don't have time to look, great thread, I enjoyed and learned alot on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/1164-who-really-built-the-pyramids-how-and-why-plus-other-giants-megaliths-as-above-so-below/?page=2 ) (read all pages/links/videos besides the one that was "not found"

I'll pass.   

I'll pass.   

Without going back digging in there atm, what it points to some in that thread mentioned, is that maybe Russia won't give up Crimea due to the piramids/stuff in there and lost tech they may find/have found. Also there are other reasons I listed somewhere on this forum with links/refs.

Without going back digging in there atm, what it points to some in that thread mentioned, is that maybe Russia won't give up Crimea due to the piramids/stuff in there and lost tech they may find/have found. Also there are other reasons I listed somewhere on this forum with links/refs.

That might be a  secondary reason .  But the real reason is the oil/gas fields .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.