Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

The 1947 Roswell Incident Theory You’ve Probably Never Heard Of

10 posts in this topic

Not saying I agree with everything this journalist wrote in her book recounting Area 51, but she definitely had some information I had never even heard of before, backed up by documentation.

And then there’s this supposed explanation for the 1947 Roswell crash incident (and the horrors our government subsequently engaged in and probably still are to this day partly as a direct consequence) from an engineer who worked on top secret classified projects under the Manhattan Project’s Vannevar Bush as part of little known elite defense contracting firm EG&G… a story which kinda blew my mind enough that I thought I should share it and get your opinion.

So… Check this out and tell me… what do you think really crashed near Roswell in 1947? Is this a plausible scenario?

Source

http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/09/01/the-roswell-incident-theory-youve-probably-never-heard-of/

1 person likes this

I guess its as plausible as anything else. I saw the flying saucers circling overhead that night. I was near Bakersfield Ca.,

16 days short of my 5th bikrthday.

Thousands of people saw it. The movie company, Orion tried to duplicate the sight in the beginning meme of their movies.

Which brings up another question, how about the other craft that smashed into the first craft, and landed 157 miles away.

So, there's a zillion new questions for H2 channel to answer.

Edited by roadtoad2
add a sentence

Here is one for thought. Me and another person (whom I don't have contact with anymore (no idea where shes @ as she moved alot) were outside late at night often sitting on the back porch. One night there were huge clouds overhead. We would often just look up at the sky/etc and this particular time we noticed lots of clouds to where you couldn't really see any stars. There would be slight patches of no clouds where they would move then get covered again, however in between this time we seen thousands of strange objects flying overhead. She decided to start calling the tv stations/radio and I think even called some airports/observatories, yet none of these people seen any of them. They were never picked up on radar, never announced in any paper, nothing. Years later I moved to the middle of nowhere and often would go outside like say between 10 pm and 6 or 7 am at different times and have a cigarette as I purchased (no idea how many packs but not even being conservative as I smoked them often at the time for 5 1/2 months as I paid $2 per pack and bought all the non fsc cigarettes a store sold to get rid of them for the fsc packs. Anyhow, being outside at various times, I seen (no idea on the total count but tens/more( at different times). I seen an arc welder that now that I think about it looked like the black knight satellite (not ours see http://www.ancient-code.com/the-black-knight-a-13000-year-old-alien-satellite/ ) for quick reference as it had the shape. Anyhow this thing was there for hours sparking away in one place, but would slowly move as the earth rotated/wtv. I tried to get pictures/video of it but my camera didn't see anything at night but just shown black when I pointed at it. Another night I seen some strange object in the sky move around then just be still. This particular one stayed in the sky for like 4 hours (maybe more was there till daylight then idk after that). At one point in the night I am pretty sure the fighter jets or some other us space program/wtv went to investigate them as there were 2 different aircraft that went towards them then looked around and then left eventually. Other times I watched all these blinking lights of different colors for days/months just sit in the sky and never move as I would return to check it out the next day/etc (probably visible still idk I don't go outside much at night anymore to look). Well I became so concerned and finally went and told my neighbors to look and pointed them to the lights and did so on multiple times. Finally well seeing as they didn't move around and were there seemed all the time, I just quit looking. Years later (probably this month) I heard some information on an audio/video I watched confirming my suspicion, it said they have been there for a long time just sitting there and watching and that they are alien spacecraft as nothing else could sit there that long without running out of fuel and blinking lights/etc. I will head out tonight and see if I see them. They are not satelights of this planet as they are too far off to be visible. They are in this planet it appears, or else just so huge in space you can see them without any telescope. There are many of them, I even seen up to 30 last time I looked scattered about, night after night. Still, no word from the media about these strange flashing lights that never seem to go off. 

I went outside last night and checked, the ufo's still there, as usual. Was cloudy, so couldn't see really any stars, but one ufo flashing its green and red light.

Here is one for thought. Me and another person (whom I don't have contact with anymore (no idea where shes @ as she moved alot) were outside late at night often sitting on the back porch. One night there were huge clouds overhead. We would often just look up at the sky/etc and this particular time we noticed lots of clouds to where you couldn't really see any stars. There would be slight patches of no clouds where they would move then get covered again, however in between this time we seen thousands of strange objects flying overhead. She decided to start calling the tv stations/radio and I think even called some airports/observatories, yet none of these people seen any of them. They were never picked up on radar, never announced in any paper, nothing. Years later I moved to the middle of nowhere and often would go outside like say between 10 pm and 6 or 7 am at different times and have a cigarette as I purchased (no idea how many packs but not even being conservative as I smoked them often at the time for 5 1/2 months as I paid $2 per pack and bought all the non fsc cigarettes a store sold to get rid of them for the fsc packs. Anyhow, being outside at various times, I seen (no idea on the total count but tens/more( at different times). I seen an arc welder that now that I think about it looked like the black knight satellite (not ours see http://www.ancient-code.com/the-black-knight-a-13000-year-old-alien-satellite/ ) for quick reference as it had the shape. Anyhow this thing was there for hours sparking away in one place, but would slowly move as the earth rotated/wtv. I tried to get pictures/video of it but my camera didn't see anything at night but just shown black when I pointed at it. Another night I seen some strange object in the sky move around then just be still. This particular one stayed in the sky for like 4 hours (maybe more was there till daylight then idk after that). At one point in the night I am pretty sure the fighter jets or some other us space program/wtv went to investigate them as there were 2 different aircraft that went towards them then looked around and then left eventually. Other times I watched all these blinking lights of different colors for days/months just sit in the sky and never move as I would return to check it out the next day/etc (probably visible still idk I don't go outside much at night anymore to look). Well I became so concerned and finally went and told my neighbors to look and pointed them to the lights and did so on multiple times. Finally well seeing as they didn't move around and were there seemed all the time, I just quit looking. Years later (probably this month) I heard some information on an audio/video I watched confirming my suspicion, it said they have been there for a long time just sitting there and watching and that they are alien spacecraft as nothing else could sit there that long without running out of fuel and blinking lights/etc. I will head out tonight and see if I see them. They are not satelights of this planet as they are too far off to be visible. They are in this planet it appears, or else just so huge in space you can see them without any telescope. There are many of them, I even seen up to 30 last time I looked scattered about, night after night. Still, no word from the media about these strange flashing lights that never seem to go off. 

What are you on?

More  importantly  can you mail me some ? Lol

What are you on?

More  importantly  can you mail me some ? Lol

I'm not on anything, but if I get a videocamera that can see in the night, I can get you some ufo footage. Considering I live in the middle of nowhere, I made the point to point it out to others around this wasteland so that I at least have other witnesses. 

I'm not on anything, but if I get a videocamera that can see in the night, I can get you some ufo footage. Considering I live in the middle of nowhere, I made the point to point it out to others around this wasteland so that I at least have other witnesses. 

That would be really cool rbear, I'd love to see what you're seeing. Sometimes there are lights here that I can't identify, too. One night, one hovered for a long time, then it back away until you couldn't see it anymore.

take it easy dude I was only playing .

I would be interested to see some pictures or video though I think everyone else on here would too.

take it easy dude I was only playing .

I would be interested to see some pictures or video though I think everyone else on here would too.

Well if I ever am able to get a just over broke or a career, or a camera/night camcorder, I will get some footage. So far no luck in 10 years pretty much however but I have heard good things come to those who wait so idk how long I will have to wait but maybe one day.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.