Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

people in their 40s getting dementia from vaccines

11 posts in this topic

We need medical threads on page one every day. Vaccines and Big Pharma are killing us, and we're paying them to do it. 

1 person likes this

We need medical threads on page one every day. Vaccines and Big Pharma are killing us, and we're paying them to do it. 

agreed. fuck them!

The flu shot signs stay up year round now reminding the herd to get poked.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says it plans to introduce two new flu vaccines this fall, a trivalent (three-in-one) and a quadrivalent (four-in-one) variety, that it hopes will work better than last year's jabs. They likely won't, of course, but the CDC has to at least try if it hopes to convince anyone with an IQ over that of a rock to take these shots willingly.

http://www.naturalnews.com/050140_flu_shot_CDC_vaccine_failure.html

regreened ya, someone gave you a red

regreened ya, someone gave you a red

What, red for that? Dang.

Thanks. 

My sister takes every shot they come up with. Took hormones long after I begged her to stop.

Now she's going through her second set of chemo for ovarian cancer. She refuses to look at alternatives. And she worries about me because I take boron for arthritis! 20 Mule Team borax is a proven cure for arthritis and builds healthy bone in women who have osteoporosis. I can lift my arm without pain now . Two years ago, I couldn't. It has no side effects, less toxic than salt. Arthritis is non-existent in places where it is found in the soil. Big Ag requires heavy tilling of soil without restoring vital nutrients. Which is why they make it hard for small farmers to grow and sell truly organic crops and livestock. I pay extra for natural eggs from free range chickens.

I forgot to add before that this 40 year old people thing is also brought upon by anal sex as many gays are having this now, and its linked somewhere on this forum (I may come back later and search for it and link it here) there is also this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197941/Parasite-linked-cats-infects-350-000-year-Infections-linked-dementia-humans.html

What, red for that? Dang.

Thanks. 

My sister takes every shot they come up with. Took hormones long after I begged her to stop.

Now she's going through her second set of chemo for ovarian cancer. She refuses to look at alternatives. And she worries about me because I take boron for arthritis! 20 Mule Team borax is a proven cure for arthritis and builds healthy bone in women who have osteoporosis. I can lift my arm without pain now . Two years ago, I couldn't. It has no side effects, less toxic than salt. Arthritis is non-existent in places where it is found in the soil. Big Ag requires heavy tilling of soil without restoring vital nutrients. Which is why they make it hard for small farmers to grow and sell truly organic crops and livestock. I pay extra for natural eggs from free range chickens.

would this work for osteoporosis in men also?

You Won’t Believe What The CDC Admitted To and Swiped Off the Internet To Cover Their Tracks! Millions Were Affected!

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) an agency devoted to saving humanity from deadly diseases has admitted to possibly infecting 10-30 million Americans with a deadly virus via a vaccination. Ironically the very company established to save humankind, is now killing it with a a polyomavirus. The rabbit whole goes much deeper than you realize and truth is often stranger than fiction. Here is the report…  more here

2015_09_03_78_e3b9f9395d993cf830c2_1.jpg

Click pic to enlarge ^, It says etc... Merck & Co liability for aids. Hiv/Aids was spread by the hepatitus B vaccine produced by Mereck & Co during early 1970's. etc... (from source above this post, but stopped video for a screenshot)

Edited by rbear
+

would this work for osteoporosis in men also?

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/boraxconspiracy03jul12.shtml 

Yes, of course. Borax is depleted in soils where farming does not replenish nutrients lost to tilling and other misuse. A soul scientist learned about it, then used it on himself. It does have temporary side effects, which I experienced. Please read the whole article and refer it to anyone you know who has arthritis or other bone related issues.  It removes calcified deposits and promotes healthy new growth. It's cheap, naturally food-grade quality, and heavily frowned upon by the medical establishment that gives us Big Bad Pharma.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.