Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

You Have A Mission

6 posts in this topic

You Have a Mission ! Yes You Do !

It's to teach It's to inform those that are asleep . It's to guide .

For those of you that have the ability to share what you know do it with confidants in your self and with love and understanding of their ignorance ! 

Everyday we wake up in a daze of right and wrong . We differ our opinions with in our selves and cherry pick the good from the bad and warn of the bad .

We are the watchman ! You have been called, Awakened by the unsettled spirit that dwells with in you . 

For those of you that have the ability to share what you know do it with confidants in your self and with love and understanding of their ignorance ! 

Everyday we wake up in a daze of right and wrong . We differ our opinions with in our selves and cherry pick the good from the bad and warn of the bad .

We are the watchman ! You have been called, Awakened by the unsettled spirit that dwells with in you . 

Have you seen this video?   Whoever put it together did a great job it has over 5 million views, the transition at the end is seamless  and powerful .

Have you seen this video?   Whoever put it together did a great job it has over 5 million views, the transition at the end is seamless  and powerful .

I love this video ! It hits hard all away to the soul ! We are on the Eve .

We are the watchman ! You have been called, Awakened by the unsettled spirit that dwells with in

you . 

The problem is there are millions/billions? that don't want to wake up and are fine being a product of luciferian/satanic/cia/brainwashed sheeple. I have encountered thousands of them myself trying to tell them and yet they still "idiot/etc, or block/ban you.

2 people like this

Maybe the mission is to support those already awake instead of finding new recruits. Keeping an open heart among like minded souls is a better fit for me than thumping the heads of the herd. I know the old adage "strength in numbers" but there is also "quality over quantity."

:hug::wub:

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.