Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Welcome to all our new members!

150 posts in this topic

I've noticed that we have had quite a few new members sign up recently.  I want to extend a warm welcome to each and everyone of you.

Please take a moment to review our Forum Guidelines. We don't moderate with a heavy hand here at COP, but in order to maintain a respectful and civilized Forum we do have a few guidelines that we would like everyone to try and follow.

The guidelines can be found by clicking on the "more" tab located on the right side of the page under the search box.

Thank you for taking the time to register and becoming a member of our COP family!

4 people like this

I've noticed that we have had quite a few new members sign up over the past week. I want to extend a warm welcome to all of you.

Thank you for taking the time to register and becoming a member of our COP family!

:)

:cmicsfee:

Welcome to our COP family Karoline.. If you have any questions or problems feel free to email me and I will be more than happy to assist you in whatever way I can.

Good Idea for a thread!!  Yeah,  welcome aboard newbs!! 

(insert realy cool smileys here,  when available)!!! 9_9

Don't you dare welcome me... don't... *starts to cry* you... dare... *collapses to floor, pounding fist in anger against the ground*

1 person likes this

Don't you dare welcome me... don't... *starts to cry* you... dare... *collapses to floor, pounding fist in anger against the ground*

Welcome Zarry!!!  

​I'll take that dare and raise you one Welcome!!!!

:)

​you just made the list.

​Are we in alphabetical order on the list? If not, can I be number one? Please?

Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome!!! That should secure first place ..right?

Oh Zarrry, you are part of the COP family now so I'll pound the floor and cry with you. Scoot over and make some room for me.

​Are we in alphabetical order on the list? If not, can I be number one? Please?

Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome!!! That should secure first place ..right?

Oh Zarrry, you are part of the COP family now so I'll pound the floor and cry with you. Scoot over and make some room for me.

​ok but you get the hardwood floor, this carpet ain't big enough for the two of us baby

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.