Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UILANI

Aliens over Hawaii

12 posts in this topic

A light show in the sky had folks talking overnight.
Our newsroom started getting calls and emails around 11 p.m. Sunday of what some viewers described as a “meteor shower” in the southeastern sky.
People from Kona to Hilo, and Hawaii Kai to Ewa Beach, all reported seeing the same lights in the sky going from south to north.

http://khon2.com/2015/08/31/light-show-in-sky-mystifies-hawaii-residents-2/

An official with NASA's orbital debris program told Hawaii News Now early Monday morning that based on investigations, the object was likely the re-entry of a Russian payload -- Cosmos 1315 -- launched in 1981.

The sighting also created a lot of buzz on the Hawaii News Now Facebook page with dozens of users posting videos and photos of the curious event.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/db_330510/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=SxAvQ3mN

1 person likes this

The theory of us locals is that is was an alien because

it changed trajectory and ziggedand zagged   against gravitational force. 

lol the wind will do that as it comes downHhey

Trying to still figure this forum out Nd how its lay out goes. I watched a video that showed it doing a 180

turn and linger then proceed to making its way in the new direction. Im not really

saying 100% aliens but their claims I refuse

to belive no one is monitoring NEO's upon possibility of re entry the usually let us know a day b4 with that stuff

Its blazing hot with out a cloud in the sky. Gods been shielding the islands . This is the 9th storm warning we have had in the past 3 months. 

All we can do is prep and brace it. So far uts calm and super hot. Sorry wish I could get a picture if that but one can only observe it from satellite feed. 

Trying to still figure this forum out Nd how its lay out goes. I watched a video that showed it doing a 180

turn and linger then proceed to making its way in the new direction. Im not really

saying 100% aliens but their claims I refuse

to belive no one is monitoring NEO's upon possibility of re entry the usually let us know a day b4 with that stuff

Yes, the "likely" part in the news article was interesting. How could they not know? But, of course, I'm no space expert so I'm easy to debunk. lol

Right:) They should know I am sure they have a tracking system brb Im going to dig see if I can find the name of the agency that tracks near earth orbits.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov

NASA scientists have used two giant, Earth-based radio telescopes to bounce radar signals off a passing asteroid and produce images of the peanut-shaped body as it approached close to Earth this past weekend. The images show the rotation of the asteroid, named 1999 JD6, which made its closest approach on July 24 at 9:55 p.m. PDT (12:55 a.m. EDT on July 25) at a distance of about 4.5 million miles (7.2 million kilometers, or about 19 times the distance from Earth to the moon).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.